Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Poodge posted:

I have the worst problem sleeping, haven't been able to properly sleep for a long time so I started taking Dimenhydrinate (Dramamine for those in the US and Gravol for those in Canada.) Usually around 50-100mg per night and this has gone on about for three or four years or so, there will be nights where I can somehow pass out without taking the meds but most of the time I have to take them in order to sleep. I am clinically diagnosed with a very bad anxiety disorder so I wouldn't be sure if that would have anything to do with it but I know when I went to Florida on a trip for a bit, nearly every night it would feel as if I had taken the med as I was nearly passing out and was actually able to sleep, possibly the humidity did that or something, no clue as to how I'm not able to sleep properly otherwise.

You're using an anti-nausea med as a sleeping aid? I mean, if it works for you, whatever, but that seems like a poor idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread