Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
I use sleep for android. Its one of those common apps that watch bed movement to know when you are in deep sleep compared to rem.

You put in your alarm time but also how many minutes before that time you are still willing to wake up at (I'm 630 willing to wake up 10 minutes earlier). If the phone sees you moving at 620 or later it will wake you up (I use the gentle alarm that builds up to full loudness . Very light sleeper)

It will not go off until your alarm time if you are in deep sleep but you don't want this because if you wake up directly from deep sleep you will feel like poo poo.

Best change to sleep I ever did was this app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread