Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Haskell9 posted:

Beware the walrus!

You just have to be aware that once you feel the 'down the rabbit hole' drug effect coming on to practice self restraint at all of the crazy thoughts. Soon enough, you'll get accustomed to it and you won't be Walrusy anymore.

I've tried just about everything and I had a really, really awesome week with Mirtazapine until I had shortness of breath.

My insurance only covers 15 doses of Ambien a month, and doc hasn't prescribed it in a while.

Tried Traz but my vision would get blurry, which isn't bad, but then my heart would feel like its beating really hard, but unnaturally slow.

Now I just take generic Benadryl but I've been having a bad week or two.

Once I'm out I'm usually out for the night, and my sleep issues are probably not helped by stress- but its hard to unpack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread