Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
Try flux for pc/ios or twilight for android to dim and take the blue spectrum out of your devices if you can't get off your electronics at night. It helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Sleeping on your left side is supposed to put some sort of miniscule extra weight/load on your heart, your mileage may vary or it could be a myth, but maybe that's why you can feel your pulse.

Back or right side for me.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Instead of thinking about, concrete, real, rational stuff, think of nonsense, abstract things (counting sheep) I use swirling colors or psychedelic imagery that transforms (inkblot style) into other imagery.

Try and slow breathing and heartbeat consciously if you can, I do this when I am racing for no real reason.

• Locked thread