Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten

bongwizzard posted:

This is sadly true. But for us poor side-sleepers, it is the only way.

Eh? I always sleep on my side in a tent on an air mattress (using clothing/pack/stuff sacks in a stuff sack as a pillow), as comfortable as sleeping at home, more so if it's quiet and solitary. Maybe you want a thicker mattress?

I'm fond of my unfortunately discontinued four season bivy sack. It's the biggest "sack" I could find, little rear end in a top hat like me can almost sit upright in it and is totally comfortable unless there's a need to cook during a storm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

I loved the hiking but I dreaded getting into camp each afternoon because I just couldn't sleep comfortably. Maybe I should've hiked longer and gotten more tired?

Nah, you should just sleep in your backyard every night so that you're used to it.

• Locked thread