Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XIII
Feb 11, 2009

My friend (a super cute, 5'2", 98lb blonde) was Lemmy for Halloween this year. It was great to see all the other girls, dressed in their "sexy" nurse/teacher/whatever costumes scowling at her. To make it even better, we saw Gwar play that night, so we were covered in fake blood by the time we hit the bars. It made me sad how many people had no clue who she was supposed to be, but the ones who got it loving loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

MrBling posted:

Just a reminder, the memorial service this saturday is being streamed on the official motorhead youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAXVdIj6jY

A local metal themed brewery is streaming the memorial, so that's where I'll be this Saturday. Probably start drinking early, because I feel it's what Lemmy would have wanted.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I'm in a bar full of metalheads and you can some of them are trying not to tear up.

Ninja edit: I'm one of them

• Locked thread