Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

Can't wait for all the folks super happy that they invested an asston of money in glass for a system they were assuming would always be cropped.

Yeah but they are pentax dslr owners so they will probably be too dumb to care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
That's a little unfair on Pentax owners. For a start they

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

SoundMonkey posted:

Can't wait for all the folks super happy that they invested an asston of money in glass for a system they were assuming would always be cropped.

remember when Nikon wasn't going to make a full-frame camera

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Just use the old k-mount M lenses, no one really needs auto focus.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

MrBlandAverage posted:

remember when Nikon wasn't going to make a full-frame camera

no
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodak_DCS_Pro_14n

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

:confused:

quote:

produced by Eastman Kodak

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Well it was originally a n80 tho so nipon kogaku gets part credit

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Do we have a thread for photoshop or whatever one would use to edit a gif? Add faces on top of others and they move with it, etc.

goodness fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jan 14, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

goodness posted:

Do we have a thread for photoshop or whatever one would use to edit a gif? Add faces on top of others and they move with it, etc.

wut

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

goodness posted:

no

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

goodness posted:

Did you try the JibJab forums?

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

goodness posted:

gbs is that way sir

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

goodness posted:

Lmao

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
So this is only for taking actual photos and not digitally manipulating them? I couldn't find a photoshop/program area on here.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

goodness posted:

So this is only for taking actual photos and not digitally manipulating them? I couldn't find a photoshop/program area on here.

There is s post processing thread but this is the best thread so it's for poo poo posting not gif making

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

goodness posted:

Lmao

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

goodness posted:

Have you read the forum or did you just post hoping it would match your expectations

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

ansel autisms posted:

Have you read the forum or did you just post hoping it would match your expectations

I read through a few of the threads, couldn't find what I was looking for but I figured a genera bullshit thread about photos could help. Would have used the search function but it doesn't exist in the app.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
post the gif please.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

hi liter posted:

gbs is that way sir

you know it's bad when the shitposting is too bad for even the best thread

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Thoogsby posted:

post the gif please.

They posted the gif last night but edited it out, it's one of those DANK MEMES with Obama and Hilary and Biden, I'll see if I can dig it up.

edit: here it is thanks tumblr

HookShot fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 15, 2016

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

goodness posted:

I read through a few of the threads, couldn't find what I was looking for but I figured a genera bullshit thread about photos could help. Would have used the search function but it doesn't exist in the app.

Here: You edit the gifs as movies in after effects then export them as gifs because editing gifs in photoshop is retarded

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

goodness posted:

i'm sorry you're looking for the "we do poo poo for you" thread which doesn't exist

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

MrBlandAverage posted:

i'm sorry you're looking for the "we do poo poo for you" thread which doesn't exist

I would be fine with a little tip on how to make it, you don't need to do the work.

Thanks to the poster above you

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
photoshop is just fine to edit gifs in tbh. I do it all the time with nimslo shots

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

8th-snype posted:

photoshop is just fine to edit gifs in tbh. I do it all the time with nimslo shots

its fine for things that yeah but lol have fun editing longer gifs with hundreds of frames

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

man, I thought something cool was happening in her,e cat pics or something

not gbs level poo poo

gently caress yo turntables

_MG_0800-Edit.jpg

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.

that's a good... quadruped

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Poodle!!!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I can't find my loving memory card reader, or my backup memory card reader, and because I am a person who owns a camera that was considered modern like 10 years ago and still uses CF I actually need one to be able to get at my new photos :(

edit: like seriously I had it out about three days ago it NEEDS to be within around a 2m radius of my desk and it just isn;t

edit2: arrggghhhh it's like bright green WHERE ARE YOUUUUU

HookShot fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jan 17, 2016

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HookShot posted:

edit2: arrggghhhh it's like bright green WHERE ARE YOUUUUU

mods new thread title pls

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
how can i shitpost in the landscape thread if I can't get my photos? :(

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

HookShot posted:

you could use the usb port that most/all cameras are equipped with

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

HookShot posted:

Take a photo of the LCD with your iphone.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

spog posted:

Take a photo of the LCD with your iphone.

PROBLEM SOLVED

SoundMonkey posted:

you could use the usb port that most/all cameras are equipped with
I'm pretty sure my camera is older than USB technology

but seriously I lost the USB cable ages ago. I feel like there's a pattern here.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
CRISIS AVERTED I found the card reader on my dining room table under a bunch of calendars for some reason.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

grats :toot:

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Everyone please welcome Feyd and Stilgar to the Best Thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
namin' your cattes after a harkonen and a fremen is a bold move

• Locked thread