Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

xzzy posted:

It's like a mad lib where they used print shop terms to fill in all the blanks.

lol it really is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

dakana posted:

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT

Sorry, I'm having trouble reading this post. I can only read English, but you posted using the alphabet. Not sure if that is the difference.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'm about to eat cake with dakana and we took hella pictues with a nishika

Hail satan

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

DJExile posted:

eat cake

oh is that what the kids are calling it these days

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

WOODS CLOWN MENACE posted:

oh is that what the kids are calling it these days

oh it's ok, his wife was totally fine with it

in fact, she also encouraged it :q:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

look out here comes my piss

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

the photo that doesn't belong

is my photo

because it is bad

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
What is the story behind the pentax piss meme?

Please tell me someone bought a piss camera or something and it wasnt a goon talking about their weird hobby.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

underage at the vape shop posted:

What is the story behind the pentax piss meme?

Please tell me someone bought a piss camera or something and it wasnt a goon talking about their weird hobby.

it's this thread:

Dren posted:

I went through 5 used Pentax bodies that reeked of piss before I gave up on weather sealing and got a Nikon, so yeah, this is a legit concern. There must be a golden shower forum out there recommending pentaxes.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
2016 death count now effectively includes drtv as we know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfBsu3shLOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFgtoTSPMhk

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

lol

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

I hope they become trump's official photographers

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Thatd be a pretty sweet gig so I hope they have too.

Job security for 4 years, potentially 8. Also youd see so much cool poo poo.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
I'd love to be the presidential photographer tbh because it's literally illegal for them to delete photos, every time they trip the shutter it's considered a permanent record of american government. I would turn in like 20-30 dick pics a day.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
They made burst mode for a reason dude.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
And macro tubes.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
:iceburn:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Helen Highwater posted:

And macro tubes.

:thurman:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
what president's visual legacy is complete without a 1:1 macro of a man's frenulum? *breaks into 'america the beautiful' in a loud voice*

erephus
May 24, 2012
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

8th-snype posted:

I'd love to be the presidential photographer tbh because it's literally illegal for them to delete photos, every time they trip the shutter it's considered a permanent record of american government. I would turn in like 20-30 dick pics a day.

You'd be Trumped every day.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

8th-snype posted:

what president's visual legacy is complete without a 1:1 macro of a man's frenulum? *breaks into 'america the beautiful' in a loud voice*

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

So is this the deadest forum on these dead, gay forums?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

TequilaJesus posted:

It's actually the best, op

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

TequilaJesus posted:

It's much like my photographic inspiration: once was great, now dried up.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

DJExile posted:

It's actually the best, op

Don't get me wrong, I've lurked this subforum since before SoundMonkey was mod. I even bought my D7000 from another poster here. It's just... really quiet, lately.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
So post some pictures.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Helen Highwater posted:

So post some pictures.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

It's winter and I can think of maybe two names in here that go outside in the winter.

I guess the Australian contingent could pick up the slack.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

TequilaJesus posted:

Don't get me wrong, I've lurked this subforum since before SoundMonkey was mod. I even bought my D7000 from another poster here. It's just... really quiet, lately.

I've lurked this subforum since before it existed, get on my level

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
i'll post a photo

this is a tripod, super clamp, and magic arm holding a hair dryer because WELP our bathtub leaks

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

xzzy posted:

It's winter and I can think of maybe two names in here that go outside in the winter.

I guess the Australian contingent could pick up the slack.

nah dude its way too hot to go outside right now

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

TequilaJesus posted:

do your part and post more

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
guys i'm really proud of the hairdryer in the super clamp i feel like this is going unnoticed

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i noticed :toot:

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

dakana posted:

guys i'm really proud of the hairdryer in the super clamp i feel like this is going unnoticed

If you invested in a Gigapan head, you could evenly heat a much larger area.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Dear Dorkroom,

I have a model all lined up to shoot part of my winter project but in the last 72 hours she got snapchat, added me to snapchat, encouraged me to send her snapchats, then when I sent her two pictures of my catte she claimed it was weird and that my catte was ugly and stupid looking.

How long should I wait before I tell her that I no longer wish to work with her?

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

squidflakes posted:

Dear Dorkroom,

I have a model all lined up to shoot part of my winter project but in the last 72 hours she got snapchat, added me to snapchat, encouraged me to send her snapchats, then when I sent her two pictures of my catte she claimed it was weird and that my catte was ugly and stupid looking.

How long should I wait before I tell her that I no longer wish to work with her?

At the scheduled time and location, have only your cat show up to the shoot.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah bring your cat

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

squidflakes posted:

Dear Dorkroom,

:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
What kind of person thinks any cat is ugly and stupid looking

• Locked thread