Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

Nolan Orion posted:

I've had a wildly successful dating life

you married the first person you ever dated? congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I understand anger. I keep my anger suppressed, but it's always there. 15 years of therapy and it's still there, only now I understand it.

My wife and I went to see Star Wars (Outstanding!). She gets the tickets, I park the car. What a freaking nightmare. I drive around and around. Endlessly. If you're not in front of a car pulling out you don't get the spot.

A half hour later I spot daddy and the kids as they leave the theater and I follow them to their parking spot. I'm off to the side with my blinker on waiting for them to leave.

They pull out of their parking spot and I head for it. Until...

Some punks in an Honda Civic try to dive right in. I cut them off, giving them every possible opportunity to hit my new minivan, which didn't happen.

Junior pops out of his pitiful little rice-burner. I pop out of my beautiful new minivan.

Freaking teenage waste products. Now I'm mad. Really freaking mad. I tell the kid that I am willing to die to get that parking spot. Then I ask if he is.

He gets back in his rust bucket, flips me off and drives away.

The truth is that, after driving over 1,000,000 miles in an NYC taxi, I really was prepared to die before I let that putz get that spot away from me.

And to think, I thought Trump supporters are crazy angry.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

lol

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

squidflakes posted:

Dear Dorkroom,

I have a model all lined up to shoot part of my winter project but in the last 72 hours she got snapchat, added me to snapchat, encouraged me to send her snapchats, then when I sent her two pictures of my catte she claimed it was weird and that my catte was ugly and stupid looking.

How long should I wait before I tell her that I no longer wish to work with her?

:sever:

• Locked thread