Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HI TILLY

I'M GLAD YOU ARE HOME SAFE AND SOUND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

It's the weekend

Hail satan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

spog posted:

Just rain here.

listen here u little poo poo

also yo soundmonkey that is a quality haloween mod name change but not quite the level of Spoopy Monkey

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i officiated a wedding for 2 rad people on saturday that was sadly photographed by buster rear end photogs running low level nikons with a nifty 50, 85mm, and some manner of push-pull.... I think an 80-200.

Today i went to an apple orchard with ~MY GIRLFRIEND~, drank a gallon of cider, then ate a shitload of thai food from a local hole in the wall.

hail satan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ahahaha

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

same

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

my monitor is set up for deez nutz

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

yeah no

their work is... ok. never really takes any creative chances, is very formulaic. I get that we're working within a decently strict brand standard but we had a 19 year old intern come in and do some really nice, creative, solid work - AND he understood this poo poo.

it's a vendor relationship that my coworker (with no graphic design background) has maintained for ~3 years or so and they have a good relationship but gently caress if I want to spend hours explaining the fundamentals of digital graphics to someone we're paying to do digital graphic design for us.

is this person a fat huffpo mommy y/n

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HI KYRA

YOU SLEEP WHEREVER YOU WANT YOU ADORABLE LITTLE THING :3:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

the boop witch project

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hi royal :radcat:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

graphic designer asked me to send an example finished file so they can look at it and figure out how i'm saving it "what pixel dimensions with what dpi" so i sent a png since png doesn't bother saving dpi in the metadata :unsmigghh:

attaboy :cheers:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lol :munch:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

xzzy posted:

It's like a mad lib where they used print shop terms to fill in all the blanks.

lol it really is

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'm about to eat cake with dakana and we took hella pictues with a nishika

Hail satan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

WOODS CLOWN MENACE posted:

oh is that what the kids are calling it these days

oh it's ok, his wife was totally fine with it

in fact, she also encouraged it :q:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

the photo that doesn't belong

is my photo

because it is bad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Helen Highwater posted:

And macro tubes.

:thurman:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

8th-snype posted:

what president's visual legacy is complete without a 1:1 macro of a man's frenulum? *breaks into 'america the beautiful' in a loud voice*

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

TequilaJesus posted:

So is this the deadest forum on these dead, gay forums?

It's actually the best, op

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i noticed :toot:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah bring your cat

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i'm the tilted lamp post

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

forums poster dakana should get in here and show us some rad pictures of his new puppy :3:

like right now

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HI MILLIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

This is directed exactly at Sound Monkey:

:yosbutt:

• Locked thread