Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

goodness posted:

Do we have a thread for photoshop or whatever one would use to edit a gif? Add faces on top of others and they move with it, etc.

Did you try the JibJab forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

So hey I'm just a lurker but I learn a lot from this sub forum and enjoy reading it. Therefore forgive me if I'm overstepping my bounds but would it be possible to get the word "human being" out of the thread title?

Yeah, something sensitive and all that...

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Mrenda posted:

Pro lurker intervention.

Thank you. For my next proposed reform I'll try to get the buy/sell thread a better tag than "poo poo Post."

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Bought a sigma 17-50 2.8 with vibration control. Now I'll feel bad about never bringing my 35 1.8 or 50 1.8.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Helen Highwater posted:

'Sup Sigma 17-50 2.8 with vibration control having buddy!

That lens is the one I almost always use for general strolling about taking (bad) photos if I don't have a specific reason to take something else.

Does the Vibration control make a very slight rattling sound when you use it? Or is this lens not in as good of condition as ebay led me to believe?

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

So is this the deadest forum on these dead, gay forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

DJExile posted:

It's actually the best, op

Don't get me wrong, I've lurked this subforum since before SoundMonkey was mod. I even bought my D7000 from another poster here. It's just... really quiet, lately.

• Locked thread