Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

This might be the most inappropriate subforum possible for this thread. Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

akadajet posted:

what is the most appropriate subform? (gas chamber lol)

yea, gas chamber, GBS, same thing

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

goodness posted:

Do we have a thread for photoshop or whatever one would use to edit a gif? Add faces on top of others and they move with it, etc.

gbs is that way sir

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Ric posted:

I think that it is unfair to judge the OP when you don't know her experience. She could have been abused/physically assaulted and for someone to edit the title can be disempowering and potentially re-traumatising.

Obviously you just a don't 'get' their art, the art of shitposting.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

iSheep posted:

ok but

can I still get dating advice?

I'm ready to give out unqualified romantic advice. Shoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Helen Highwater posted:

I'm a Canon kind of guy and recently I've been seeing a girl who shoots with a Nikon. Should I break it off now before I get hurt or should I be more open minded about that kind of deviancy?

hetero marriage is illegal now so I would bail

• Locked thread