Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Im at a major tourist attraction on the gold coast, theres a group of asians with over 50k of camera bodies alone before lenses, all but 1 are using their iphones to take pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
its good if you don't live there and only go for touristy things like the theme parks

its more fun and you get harrassed less by drunk fucks than in brisbane either way

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
It was just funny watching all these tourists with expensive as gently caress cameras around their necks using iphones. Saw a dude with what looked to be an L telephoto on his canon using digital zoom on an ipad.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
What is the story behind the pentax piss meme?

Please tell me someone bought a piss camera or something and it wasnt a goon talking about their weird hobby.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Thatd be a pretty sweet gig so I hope they have too.

Job security for 4 years, potentially 8. Also youd see so much cool poo poo.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
They made burst mode for a reason dude.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
:iceburn:

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

xzzy posted:

It's winter and I can think of maybe two names in here that go outside in the winter.

I guess the Australian contingent could pick up the slack.

nah dude its way too hot to go outside right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

drat ive never had 2 bots before really starting to hit the big time

• Locked thread