Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
nice post in the correct forum (by which i mean bad post in the wrong forum)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

SoundMonkey posted:

Can't wait for all the folks super happy that they invested an asston of money in glass for a system they were assuming would always be cropped.

remember when Nikon wasn't going to make a full-frame camera

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

:confused:

quote:

produced by Eastman Kodak

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

goodness posted:

Do we have a thread for photoshop or whatever one would use to edit a gif? Add faces on top of others and they move with it, etc.

no

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

goodness posted:

So this is only for taking actual photos and not digitally manipulating them? I couldn't find a photoshop/program area on here.

i'm sorry you're looking for the "we do poo poo for you" thread which doesn't exist

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
I have two photos in this Ain't Bad thing! https://www.aint-bad.com/article/2016/05/09/what-weve-found-felines/

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
All Cats Are Beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Doggles posted:

Come to think of it, it's been months since BautistaNY has fav'd any of my photos. What have I done to offend you BNY Bot? :ohdear:

You didn't set up your own bot to fave his photos? That's not cool, man.

• Locked thread