Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Nolan Orion posted:

Being a female on a public forums doesn't merit me anything, obviously, so I'm not going to wag my gender about and give you pics and all that stupid needy-girl poo poo.

This being the photo forum we demand artfully taken selfies with good lighting/exposure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hi liter posted:

This might be the most inappropriate subforum possible for this thread. Nice.

what is the most appropriate subform? (gas chamber lol)

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Dren posted:

Hi I hope I have done this right and posted this in the right place. Not really a dating question but advice needed

I woke up this morning to a message from my supervisor at work which consisted of a full frontal naked pic no words or anything. He only has ever sent me work related messages before. We are not friends outside of work.

He sent it at about 2am this morning so maybe he was drunk when he sent it? Or drunkenly sent it to the wrong person? Or just sent it to the wrong person and was sober? But why did he not send a message if it was a mistake. Also I'm pretty sure he's married so I really loving hope he didn't mean to send it to me.

I dont know how to respond. Do I acknowledge I received it? Pretend it never happened? Im on vacation from work and dont return until Monday so I guess by then it could be forgotten about. It is kind of weird and awkward though. It was a picture I really didnt need to see.

tl;dr: I woke up this morning to a naked selfie from my supervisor at work. Do not know how the gently caress to respond.

the only way to respond to this is a simple "lol"

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Fart Amplifier posted:

On a first date should I be talking about simple things like the exposure triangle or more complicated things like rules of composition and how far right the clarity slider has to go?

women love talking about the nuances of different film stock

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Wild EEPROM posted:

if she's into olympus, she'd probably also be into piss.

I thought that was Pentax.

Dren posted:

I went through 5 used Pentax bodies that reeked of piss before I gave up on weather sealing and got a Nikon, so yeah, this is a legit concern. There must be a golden shower forum out there recommending pentaxes.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I keep seeing these on facebook.

man these people are really loving up perfectly good velvia somehow

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Ric posted:

A jokey photoshop where a man's features had been made proportionally too small for his face

Photoshopping dicks is pretty rude.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDtWxURLlPk

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

found on a youtube video about setting up strobes

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jody the Dog (the cute one on the right) meeting some friends at the dog park.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

look out here comes my piss

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

underage at the vape shop posted:

What is the story behind the pentax piss meme?

Please tell me someone bought a piss camera or something and it wasnt a goon talking about their weird hobby.

it's this thread:

Dren posted:

I went through 5 used Pentax bodies that reeked of piss before I gave up on weather sealing and got a Nikon, so yeah, this is a legit concern. There must be a golden shower forum out there recommending pentaxes.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hmm... okay, sure there sandisk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

• Locked thread