Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
does the faggotry train take ORCA cards or do I need to pay cash for a ticket like some kind of gay caveman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

hi liter posted:

This might be the most inappropriate subforum possible for this thread. Nice.

yes because we are all sexy and cool people that can have all the sex we desire (I'm so lonely)

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SMERSH Mouth posted:

oh the dork room. this must be the forum for people who are really dorky. maybe they need some dating advice.

this except unironically

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Saw the thread title and thought this would be about Adult Diaper Girls

:getin:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
it never gets old, artists can hate on stuff for like years

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
ban this sick filth

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
relevant:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

HookShot posted:

guys i dont think the op is coming back to fix our dating problems

:foreveralone:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
lol if you dont show up to the date and plunk down a large format camera to show her that you a baller

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
i no joke list owning an 8x10 camera on my tinder profile, life is too short to gently caress people that dont respect your art

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
The only canon that should be pressed against your face bb is my love cannon

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

Can't wait for all the folks super happy that they invested an asston of money in glass for a system they were assuming would always be cropped.

Yeah but they are pentax dslr owners so they will probably be too dumb to care

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

MrBlandAverage posted:

remember when Nikon wasn't going to make a full-frame camera

no
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodak_DCS_Pro_14n

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Well it was originally a n80 tho so nipon kogaku gets part credit

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

goodness posted:

Do we have a thread for photoshop or whatever one would use to edit a gif? Add faces on top of others and they move with it, etc.

wut

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

goodness posted:

So this is only for taking actual photos and not digitally manipulating them? I couldn't find a photoshop/program area on here.

There is s post processing thread but this is the best thread so it's for poo poo posting not gif making

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
photoshop is just fine to edit gifs in tbh. I do it all the time with nimslo shots

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
namin' your cattes after a harkonen and a fremen is a bold move

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I cant actually believe someone in tyool 2016 put "fagotry" in a thread title tbh. that's hosed up

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
this is like e/n for idiots

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

iSheep posted:

ok but

can I still get dating advice?

What did you think" eat poo poo " meant?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Moon Potato posted:

That's pretty bad dating advice.

it just proves that you are willing to lower your standards to parity with anyone who would date you

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
she's too good for you. maybe find someone a little trashier like an olympus shooter

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

I viewed the thread tag, hit "Edit", reviewed the available tags, and found none more fitting.

if you edited it to "attention" would mrdespair eat a ban?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Well it's also easier to just open the camera on your messaging app and show the suckers back home how sweet the view is from your vacation.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Keera is done with my poo poo

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

learnincurve posted:

People have been sellotaping bacon to smartphones so they can get good pet pictures. Is this a goon approved method or only acceptable for instagram plebs?

pls tape bacon to your phone and report back

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
iSausage

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I dont know but it's a rad dogge

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
This is Kronos, my friend's dog and he loves everyone

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
SWEATY CAMERAS ARE CALLED CANON.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
What a nice doggy defending us from the vicious police man

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

xzzy posted:

I would have made some smug comment about road tripping to central Utah.

jokes on you it's still utah

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
and couches

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Instant Sunrise posted:

She's pooping in God's shoes now.

shortbus is god :owned:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
nice username for a clown to wear

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Only registered members can see post attachments!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Wild EEPROM posted:

you shut your whore mouth the nikon 85 1.8g is probably their best prime short of the super ultra tele primes.

No skrublorde, nikons best prime is the ais 105mm f/2.5.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Good dogge name (mine's is keera)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

I hope they become trump's official photographers

• Locked thread