Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

A beard would suit you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Dren posted:

Hi I hope I have done this right and posted this in the right place. Not really a dating question but advice needed

I woke up this morning to a message from my supervisor at work which consisted of a full frontal naked pic – no words or anything. He only has ever sent me work related messages before. We are not friends outside of work.

He sent it at about 2am this morning so maybe he was drunk when he sent it? Or drunkenly sent it to the wrong person? Or just sent it to the wrong person and was sober? But why did he not send a message if it was a mistake. Also I'm pretty sure he's married so I really loving hope he didn't mean to send it to me.

I don’t know how to respond. Do I acknowledge I received it? Pretend it never happened? I’m on vacation from work and don’t return until Monday so I guess by then it could be forgotten about. It is kind of weird and awkward though. It was a picture I really didn’t need to see.

tl;dr: I woke up this morning to a naked selfie from my supervisor at work. Do not know how the gently caress to respond.
"Received and understood. See you on Monday."

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Though really I think this is something the OP should be dealing with

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

I think that it is unfair to judge the OP when you don't know her experience. She could have been abused/physically assaulted and for someone to edit the title can be disempowering and potentially re-traumatising.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

daring and insightful blog articles posted:

January 10, 2016:
Like David DeAngelo said,

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Is this the weekend thread now? I want to join people in celebrating the weekend and its achievements.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

DJExile posted:

what was the photo
A jokey photoshop where a man's features had been made proportionally too small for his face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Auto-erotic asphyxiation

• Locked thread