Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Ignore these assholes, can you teach me photoshop? I especially like the use of comic sans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
guys i dont think the op is coming back to fix our dating problems

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
If she doesn't follow "sliders to the right" as gospel already you should probably sever

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
"this isn't the only thing I own that shoots 8 inches" :smug:

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

hi liter posted:

gbs is that way sir

you know it's bad when the shitposting is too bad for even the best thread

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Thoogsby posted:

post the gif please.

They posted the gif last night but edited it out, it's one of those DANK MEMES with Obama and Hilary and Biden, I'll see if I can dig it up.

edit: here it is thanks tumblr

HookShot fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 15, 2016

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I can't find my loving memory card reader, or my backup memory card reader, and because I am a person who owns a camera that was considered modern like 10 years ago and still uses CF I actually need one to be able to get at my new photos :(

edit: like seriously I had it out about three days ago it NEEDS to be within around a 2m radius of my desk and it just isn;t

edit2: arrggghhhh it's like bright green WHERE ARE YOUUUUU

HookShot fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jan 17, 2016

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
how can i shitpost in the landscape thread if I can't get my photos? :(

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

spog posted:

Take a photo of the LCD with your iphone.

PROBLEM SOLVED

SoundMonkey posted:

you could use the usb port that most/all cameras are equipped with
I'm pretty sure my camera is older than USB technology

but seriously I lost the USB cable ages ago. I feel like there's a pattern here.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
CRISIS AVERTED I found the card reader on my dining room table under a bunch of calendars for some reason.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I went out in the snow the other day and wanted to get a good picture of dog footprints leading somewhere in the snow. Opened up the photos tonight. Turns out I was so focused on getting the angle right with respect to the paw prints that I didn't notice that Terra didn't quite get out of the way.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
All hail shortbus forever!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
What kind of person thinks any cat is ugly and stupid looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

xzzy posted:

People that own dogs small enough to be carried in a handbag.

The worst kind of people.

You take that back, my dog would be small enough to be carried in a handbag if she wasn't so fat.

• Locked thread