Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
here's some advice: you're 23 so you think you've got life figured out pretty good, but actually your still a loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

Nolan Orion posted:

I thought this was a pretty dorky topic, talking about what works with women and what doesn't. If you don't like it, report it, and it may be gassed.

Until then, let me introduce myself, and my cocky arrogant internal life, which is cool, I guess.

I am a twenty three female. Great, what of it. Who gives a poo poo, right. But it comes into play in a second.

I've geeked out on dating material for the past six years, because the whole thing about chemistry between any two people, or in a group, really fascinates me, especially so on an internet forums. This place is pretty awesome (okay done, no more dick sucking).

Being a female on a public forums doesn't merit me anything, obviously, so I'm not going to wag my gender about and give you pics and all that stupid needy-girl poo poo.

Okay, the point: flame, bullshit, do whatever, it's free game, but if you want dating advice, try me out, and I'll tell you, from my female perspective what I think about it, or if you ask, I'll even give you what I consider to be advice.

Just a quick background: I've had a wildly successful dating life, so that's why I just want to bullshit about it online. Feel free to do the same, or just bitch because girls are lame and don't like sex.

tl;dr You ask/give advice, and we all hate you or me until it gets old.

quoting for posterity

• Locked thread