Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Stormgale posted:

I personally am excited on being the only gently caress grinding body crafting so I can make everyone be the hamsters
Are you men.... or mice!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Eonwe posted:

LG gets posting on SA IMO, one of the only people who realizes that a post is a single thought, and then a second thought requires a second post
Brevity is the soul of wit, friend

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

"dont freak out about the interface"

i bet people will anyways
I hate when game devs in general stick the health/whatever meters in the upper-left ghetto instead of down by the castbar and hotbar where you should already be looking.

pretty sure most of the time they just do it without really thinking about it, copying MMOs like WoW

Jackard fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Mar 27, 2016

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Alexander DeLarge posted:

A ton of the functionality of Star Citizen is launching with 2.4 (item overhaul 2.0) along with persistence (which will be wiped before launch, unlike Crowfall). Even if a couple systems are missing (content-wise), I'm getting a fairly complete game at launch. Anyways, if you're going to do a high budget Kickstarter MMO, launch with the full product.
Is this guy for real