Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think they could probably make the game but I think it's still going to be terrible because they want everybody to play nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I still have my alpha invites even tho I sold my pavkage before it even started

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Just an observation

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'd like it to be good, but whats telling to me about the type of game they want to create: they won't allow their community to be anything other than a huge hugbox

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also Pann is the shittiest moodiest community manager I've seen in a long time

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
LG gets posting on SA IMO, one of the only people who realizes that a post is a single thought, and then a second thought requires a second post

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

well i came across someone's sig in the cf forums that was like

" Crowfall is gonna be the next WoW, because its not gonna be the next WoW "

makes you think

woa

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

30.5 Days posted:

Uhhhhh sooo uhhh. Dev Q&A came out a couple days ago, and in it one of the developers said they had chosen not to spend any money on a QA Lead, which was one of their stretch goals that they met. When asked about it, they said that they ran an experiment where they stopped announcing new stretch goals during the kickstarter and funding didn't slow down when there wasn't an active one, so therefore the stretch goals didn't drive any backing & therefore they didn't feel the need to actually spend kickstarter money fulfilling any of them.

That's uhhh.. that sure is something.

lol.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Capntastic posted:

Someone post the handoticon so everyone can be in on the joke!!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
is this a game yet

should i check out the playtest

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I tried it out, its actually shaping up

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The game still feels pretty janky to me, but its the most solid of any of the unreleased sandbox MMO genre I guess

for those who are playing, who are you playing with? and are they weird edgelord shitters or normal ish?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
theres a lot of good stuff in the game, but unfortunately its hidden underneath some truly abysmal performance and laggy big fights

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Comrayn posted:

I want to note that I left the tab open and the store did eventually load and it costs forty dollars (plus sub?).

you can also get a 2 month sub with your $200 founder pack purchase

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
or you can pay $60 for a bundle which comes with an unlootable item that gives you a 2% damage bonus, that's pretty poggers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
done buying your founders packs and topped up with 2 whole months of VIP? Pay $30 for a spider mount to ride back to your $150 parcel of land