Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Floating torso pvp would be something to behold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Alexander DeLarge posted:

A ton of the functionality of Star Citizen is launching with 2.4 (item overhaul 2.0) along with persistence (which will be wiped before launch, unlike Crowfall). Even if a couple systems are missing (content-wise), I'm getting a fairly complete game at launch.

Anyways, if you're going to do a high budget Kickstarter MMO, launch with the full product. Post-release content is expected, but I expected Crowfall to resemble what it said it would be on the Kickstarter page day one. Not this "soft launch but at least you'll keep your progression" nonsense.

How much did you spend on space jpgs?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Of the handful of kickstarter / early access projects I've put money into, I've been burned on 100% of them so while I'm interested in this I will be waiting until it launches.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Never preorder, never pay for an unfinished game. Wait for reviews that you trust once the game is finished and released. These are the lessons I learned in the last few years.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

If you need to eat out of combat to regenerate life or whatever then I don't see it being a big deal.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Bunny hopping in any game looks and feels retarded so that's cool.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I miss poisoning the baked bread and leaving it for people to find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Yeah it’s not a game yet.