Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gbuchold
Oct 7, 2007

We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom.
Pillbug

Lord_Magmar posted:

I actually think there's more than one Dark aligned soul, Nito and the Pygmy both have dark aligned souls, Gywn and the Witch both have light aligned souls, so to speak. Two matching sets if you will, life and death, light and dark. All things created from a fire, after all before the fire everything was monotone, afterwards there was light areas and dark areas. Admittedly this is based on stuff from the third game, but also the fact that the different Lord Souls actually have rather unique power sets makes me think that they're all different things.
I think it's pretty reasonable to align Gwyn/Nito as Life/Death and Witch/Pygmy as Light/Dark. They're not perfect clefts, but they make a certain amount of sense as a kind of two-axis D&D-style measurement of deviation from the grey center where dragons reign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread