Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

life is killing me posted:

AT&T stills seems to be very much all about the bundles, hard to get affordable anything period, even with bundles. Since they bought DirecTV, at least, you can get small discounts if you were already a customer with one or the other. Their priorities are still pretty much being the top dog, if they are the only provider in the area they are not much about improving their service because they know they are your only real option. That said, our internet bill has always been much lower than our home phone bill with them ($20 a month versus $50 a month). AT&T doesn't get much competition out where I live other than the areas of town that have FiOS.

I really am curious to see how Frontier handles the FiOS and whether they will continue being Frontier, or start to get competitive with other ISPs wherever they have competition. My wife was involved (consulting) in their acquisition of Verizon's fiber and she opined that the higher-ups at Frontier, all of whom she met and sometimes presented to, were just cruddy people with cruddy practices who seemed to have little interest in the customer service side of their company and weren't very nice to their employees.

I had Frontier FIOS, and the service was great. But I HATED their customer support. They are assholes and liars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread