Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress yeah wanna try this,might make it for dinner (breakfast for dinner??? I TOLD YOU I WAS CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:) tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im making this right now, the ceramic bowl is preheating in the over as I type this!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
oh god, i did erverything you said and just checked after the eggs and everything is a huge jiggly uncooked mess in there wtf oh god i used a different type of bowl and also i made 7 eggs not 3 because i was making a 2x recipie and oh god is it ruined is the 500 degrees going to ruin it? what do I do oh God ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):)

im so hungry :cripes:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
well congrat-u-loving-lations, you pulled it off and trolled ol' nooner good.

Things started out looking okay

Still looking good...

In go the eggs!

hrmm... looks okay

NO NO IT IS NOT loving OKAY WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS poo poo SHEEP-GOATS THE EGGS ARE LIKE loving RUBBER AND TOTALLY COOEKD THROUGH THIS IS A loving DISASTER I HATE YOU YOU RUINED MY DINNER

SO WAY TO GO GUY, YOU GOT ME GOOD AND MADE ME RUIN DINNER THANKS A LOT DIPSHIT I HOPE YOU GET AIDS ): ): ): ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
FUVK YOU AND YOUR 500 DEGREE OVEN

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Crusty Nutsack posted:

nooner sometimes you have to use common sense and change recipes slightly to get the results you want

you should have been checking the doneness of the eggs more often if having runny yolks was that important to you

now what did you learn today?

never to trust people on the internet :mad:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sheep-Goats posted:

Why would you not want to taste the sardines

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im still mad at you sheep-goats, but i can set that aside and give you an empty quote for our mutual love of the 'dines

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sheep goats dishes are fake, its like how the real burger never looks like the one in the Carl's Jr commercials, real fisherman's eggs look nothing like what he is trying to pull off pretending

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Bart, can I please synpa this thread? I dont want to get in trouble again if I cant but if I can let me know and I will edit this, thank you and God Bless <3 :wave: <3

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys get this, you know how last year the cuck meme was real big ... well get this, why dont we call it the COOK meme now cause we like to cook in GWS :roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
uhg, this whole page is awful, when did this forum become a GBS lite? :sigh:

• Locked thread