Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lilikoi
Oct 11, 2012
That Travelers show on Netflix is pretty solid scifi. It's by the guy who made all those Stargate shows, which I never liked, so I thought this would suck, but I was pleasantly surprised. Would fit right into Syfy's current lineup with 12 Monkeys and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lilikoi
Oct 11, 2012

Mu Zeta posted:

(original angel)

I full on cackled.

Lilikoi
Oct 11, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Man, Travelers is so good. I'm at the plane episode and Eric McCormack is killing it.

That's the episode that made me go "Yep, I'm invested in this now."

Open Source Idiom posted:

I really hated that it fell into some of those horrid 90's sci-fi cliches -- mostly the reset button; the planecrash episode is great, but they have Racetrack forget everything at the start of the next episode? And there were quite a few minor characters / subplots that just dropped off the face of the earth (Trevor's gf, the lawyer, the cop husband, the Travelers in prison) without anything approaching a resolution.

I was so mad about that. I was so sure they would reveal by the end of the season that she was starting to remember things, but it just fizzled out. Maybe it'll happen in S2, if they get one, since finding out your husband is dead and time traveler is inhabiting his body but wait, he also remembers/feels the love your husband felt for you is crazy and someone in the present needs to find out about them already. Also, I was bummed the Director is an IA. I guess it makes sense, but I was picturing some cool old dude like Terence Stamp.

I do like how everyone from the future is a vegan who cries at slaughtered baby cows and poo poo.

Lilikoi
Oct 11, 2012

Rhyno posted:

I expect in season 2 we'll see a future sequence of the team in their original bodies and it will be Roger, Ryan, Callu, Amanda and Lexa Doig.

With Paul Gross playing their boss.

Lilikoi
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

Good Behavior is so drat good, glad I saved 3 episodes to watch.

Possibly my favorite show of the year. I'm sure it'll get canceled, but it's just such a fun show and the two leads' chemistry is amazing. Her mom too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lilikoi
Oct 11, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

Greg from Dharma & Greg is the one who was sacked from Criminal Minds for decking somebody.

That show is so messy behind the scenes and I can't believe it's still on.

• Locked thread