Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Your Name Skippy Granola
When You Are Most Often Available Evenings after 5 pm mountain time, weekends most days
What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity, Mumble, I guess discord? Skype if I have to.
A Few Specialty Subjects I like action RPGs and shooters, and I don't really have in-depth knowledge of any particular games. However, I really enjoy riffing on the enthusiasm of my co-commentator. If you love what you're LPing, I love what you're LPing.
How To Get In Touch PM me here on the forum, Twitter or Steam - you will find me pretty hard to reach on skype.

Skippy Granola fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Feb 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Your Name mikeycp (or just Mike)
When You Are Most Often Available I'm usually free around 10A to 3:30P PST weekdays.
What Voice Recording Software You Use I use Reaper for recording and much prefer Discord for Voip. I can use Skype if you want to screenshare. I also have Mumble if you absolutely insist on it.
A Few Specialty Subjects I like anime and RPGs and making dad jokes. I'm not really specialized in anything game-wise though. If you want someone who can follow your lead and (try to) keep a joke going, I'm your guy, maybe.
How To Get In Touch PMs here are probably the easiest and also best way to reach me.

Note: I may be recording one of my own things or doing work during my available hours. Just give me advance notice and I can probably make time for you.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Your Name: D W
When You Are Most Often Available: 6:30 pm PST on weekdays. Just about anytime on the weekends. I do have a lot going on but will make time if it's something interesting.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Discord. Please no Skype. Let's all just never use Skype ever again.
A Few Specialty Subjects: I have some very in depth knowledge of a few very select games/series. Mostly stuff from the PS1 or PS2. I could also probably guide someone through Super Metroid without seeing their screen.
How To Get In Touch: PM through here or find me on twitter.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Name: Slur
Availability: 6:00 PM EST onwards on any given day, for the most part.
Voice recording software: Audacity, Skype.
Few Specialty Subjects: Niche RPGs, as well as games with any kind of colorful aesthetic. Nintendo is also a big thing for me.

Slur fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Feb 15, 2016

Horikawa Otane
Feb 1, 2016

by SA Support Robot
I'm a female LP'er Available for Commentary.

Name: MsOtane
Availability: Any day but Tuesday and Thursday. Evenings better.
Voice recording software: Audacity, Skype, DXtory
A Few Specialty Subjects: 8/16-bit games, Japanese games.
How to Get in Touch: PM here, email at Horikawa.Otane@icloud.com.
Other Information: Female, American LP'er more-or-less fluent-ish in Japanese (I have a BA and an MA in the language/literature). This is my channel. I've co-commentated with raocow, RoahmMythril, Heavy Sigh, and others.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Horikawa Otane fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Feb 2, 2016

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
Your Name SorataYuy
When You Are Most Often Available My work schedule is Monday, Wednesday-Saturday, from 9AM-5:30PM, and I'm also unavailable Sunday 11-2 pm (times are in Central.)
What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity, Discord, Skype.
A Few Specialty Subjects I don't stick exclusively to one genre of games, but I do tend towards Action, Adventure, and RPGs. Right now the first 7 or so I've got in mind all have one thing in common - they all have alternate versions of the story and/or characters. I'm free for commentating, and am looking for some co-commentators so I can get my first LP rolling in the next few months (can't start this week, my desktop's waiting for a new power supply. :( ) Also, like with Skippy, if you're psyched about the game you're doing, I'm probably going to have a good time, too, so don't let my potential lack of knowledge stop you from hitting me up for commentary. :) I do also quite like the 8/16 bit eras, and once I can get my 32 bit settings figured out, I'll be expanding to some of those, too.
How To Get In Touch Drop me a PM here so we can hash out details, hit up my twitter (SoraYuy) - I'm rarely on Skype since I only use it for commentating. I also have a twitch account under the same name I use on the forums, and once my main machine is back up I'll be doing more with it, too.

SorataYuy fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Nov 16, 2016

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Hello. I am a professional Lets PLayer and my name is jake and I have 10 YouTube subscribers. I am looking to get in on the action and co-commentate with my friends.
I have a lot of voice recording softwares and editing softwares and I'm always available.
You can add me on Steam @ [URL REMOVED B/C HE'S A CREEPO]

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jun 2, 2018

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Couplea notes and reminders:

NOTE 1: Specialties are now noted on the Co-Comms list! If you want them edited, let me know!
NOTE 2: Because LPer safety is important, I would like to remind you that you can let me know if things went harmfully south (Having interacted with a lot of folks on the list, this is not a big problem right now), so they can be...

NOTE 3: ...Put on the YEAHNO LIST. If you feel you're on this list for bad reasons, let me know. But Let's Play is meant to be for entertainment and good times, even if you're shittin' on the games you're LPing. There is already a name on this list. Kindly don't expand it.

And finally, the reminder.

REMINDER: Let me know if you've found somebody for Co-Comms when you advertised you were looking, or if I haven't put your request on the list. I want to keep this list as up to date as possible.

LaneWithCheese
Nov 29, 2015
Your Name Lanewithcheeses
When You Are Most Often Available So, my schedule is not always the most on point, especially when I'm doing my own Let's Plays or other projects. Typically, I'm available Sunday-Wednesday around the times of 5-10 (I'll Let you know when or if that changes.
What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity or Skype if I absolutely need to.
A Few Specialty Subjects If you need a guy to throw around pop culture references in totally inappropriate times, or someone who can bounce off your witty banter, I'm your guy. I prefer Rpgs or Action games, though I'm always willing to expand my reach if I like the other commentator enough. I tend to focus a lot more on art styles in games as well as the music. And, like a few people have said, I'm excited when you're excited, even if I have no knowledge of the game you're playing.
How To Get In Touch My twitter! @The_LaneLloyd or my steam! Lanethesmilethief

LaneWithCheese fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Feb 6, 2016

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
Hello I am a person and I like games :v:. I want to get into Let's Play but more or less don't have the patience for long hours of video editing most of the time.

Your Name 64bitrobot
When You Are Most Often Available It is the summer, so always.
What Voice Recording Software You Use I have Audacity set up for recording Audio, and have more or less every popular voice chat program installed so I am flexible there
A Few Specialty Subjects XCOM is pretty cool. I'm primarily a fan of strategy/tactical games, RPGs, City Builders and Exploration games. I'm pretty good about most games, but play shooters less than most.

Also I like making puns. If you don't like puns and bad jokes, then I am not the best pick.
How To Get In Touch Steam, PMs

If possible let me know when you add me, I don't usually accept random steam adds but I'll probably have to since I posted here.

64bitrobot fucked around with this message at 22:42 on May 26, 2016

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Hey there everyone I just figured I would throw my hat into the ring for this.

Your Name: GMArcturus (or just Arcturus or Arc if you prefer)
When You are Most Available: After 1pm CST on Monday through Friday; Anytime on the Weekends
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I currently use Audacity for recording audio, OBS for recording stream and LP footage and Discord for communication
A Few Specialty Subjects: Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts (the entire series essentially), Anime (currently awaiting the release of Fairy Tail Collection 6) and Marvel Comics
How To Get In Touch: PMs, Discord (My server is here: https://discord.gg/NSnPwDh)

I am currently hoping to get a KH series LP started and looking for any and all humorous people to join me.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 20, 2022

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Your Name: HOTLANTA MAN, or HOTLANTA. Whatever.
When You Are Most Often Available: Most evenings (after 9:30 EST), Most Sundays
What Voice Recording Software You Use Mumble, skype. This is flexible, I don't mind using whatever.
A Few Specialty Subjects I like bad games, group commentary, and most action RPGs. I have a shameful encyclopedic knowledge of Zelda, Witcher lore and Star Wars. I'm really up for anything but the more lighthearted the better imo
How To Get In Touch PMs here, Twitter or XBox Live (HOTLANTA MAN69). I'm on Steam too.

I haven't really done much in the LP community yet but I'd love to try my hand.

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Feb 7, 2016

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Your Name Doctor Catapult or just Catapult
When You Are Most Often Available After 9:30 CST
What Voice Recording Software You Use Skype or Audacity but open for others
A Few Specialty Subjects I like nerd poo poo, good games, bad games, anime, comics etc. I own almost all of the Star Wars EU books even if most of them are poo poo haha.
How To Get In Touch pms or steam

I haven't lp'd much, but I'm down to have a few drinks and talk over some video games with fellow forums peeps!

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Your Name Rid
When You Are Most Often Available Available during the daytime of weekdays, GMT or Central European Time, and some weekends
What Voice Recording Software You Use Skype, but certainly happy to learn
A Few Specialty Subjects I know a bunch of random crap about analytic philosophy, which I'm sure is highly useful! Have played a variety of games, though I don't really have in-depth knowledge of anything in particular.
How To Get In Touch PM is probably easiest

I don't post much, but I watch/read a poo poo-load of LP's, in part because I just finished teaching a class on Philosophy & Video Games and one of the things we talked about was the aesthetics of LP's/their relationship to games. As I'm keen to get into it, I figure this might be a nice way to test the waters before completely jumping in.

If you want to hear what I sound like, to check whether I'll wreck your carefully crafted soundscapes, here's a video of me giving a recent conference talk https://lecture2go.uni-hamburg.de/veranstaltungen/-/v/18326 The page is complete crap, so the video might not work initially - hooray for lovely educational webservices! - but give it a few tries and it should eventually come through.

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
Your Name: Starman works, "Ghost" sounds a little more badass. I also answer to "Mark."
When You Are Most Often Available Available: most evenings, US Central Time (UTC-06:00).
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I've used Skype and Mumble, but I'm happy to mess around with Audacity or whatever.
Specialty Subjects: Gaming history, game design, roleplaying games (pen'n'paper, etc.), nerd ephemera. And Earthbound, obviously. :cheeky:
How To Get In Touch: No PMs here, but feel free to message me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ghost_Of_Starman/)

Long-time fan of LPs and SA's LP community in particular. I've toyed with the idea of doing my own for a while, but I'd love to throw my hat into the ring as a co-commentator (and get myself a piece of that sweet, sweet internet-fame).

Eldataluta
May 31, 2012
Name: EldaTaluta
Availability: I'm usually home from work around 8-8:30pm EST.
Voice recording software: Audacity, Skype, but I can try to pick something else up if it's free or cheap if that's what you'd rather.
A Few Specialty Subjects: I usually play horror games or rpgs, and I enjoy puzzles. I appreciate a good pun.
How to Get in Touch: I don't have pms on here. Skype is EldaTaluta. I just checked and there were a few of those. I'm the one with the red blob. There's Twitter, and a Steam Account if you would rather reach me there.
Other Information: I have a sort of eclectic knowledge base. I know some stuff about cars and Victorian lit. A lot of it is actually pretty hilarious. You should read East Lynne by Ellen Wood if you haven't. I also took some classes on linguistics and criminology back in the day. I know more Harry Potter trivia than anyone else I've ever met. It's really kind of a mixed bag.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012
Your Name Sagacious
When You Are Most Often Available Wednesday's after 6 PM CET (GMT+1 Amsterdam) and on most weekends just about anytime.
What Voice Recording Software You Use Skype and Audacity(and Voicemeeter).
A Few Specialty Subjects the MGS and The Legend of Zelda serries. I also play a lot of puzzle, point and click and platfromer games.
How To Get In TouchYou can contact me on Skype at tooslowbro send me a lovely E-mail at sagaciousslowpoke@gmail.com or just add me on Steam

Have to say I never thought to make a Let's Play dating post.

I'm around on the forums for some time now (usually don't post much) and watched a good few let's play's on here. Now I would like to do some co-commentating with someone or even start a let's play of my own sometime.

sagacious fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Feb 16, 2016

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Applications are now being accepted for one (1) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Let's Play.

Qualified applicants will be available primarily on weekends (as well as possibly the occasional mid-week afternoon), and be familiar with the use of Audacity as well as Skype or Discord (preferred). Additionally, some experience with the game (or at least the sub-franchise in general) is recommended albeit not required. All inquiries and/or completed applications should be sent via Private Message or emailed to artix74@gmail.com. Please include your: (1) Something Awful username, if applying via email (2) general availability (3) the best way for us to get in touch with you and (4) a brief history of your prior Let's Play experience (done one, commented on one, etc). Those who have done business with the company before are already under consideration, and as such will not need to re-apply. And finally, application does not guarantee placement, but we will strive to serve as many applicants as possible.

Thank you for your time, and have a good evening.

Artix fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Feb 17, 2016

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Your Name: Rocket Baby Dolls
When You Are Most Often Available: I work full time and my days off change every week. A safe bet is before 1100 GMT or after 2230 GMT. I can adjust if necessary, if you're needing something in between I can give an advance of my rota schedule.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity is pretty straightforward and does the job, I also have Camtasia which has been very useful. I also have a Skype account.
A Few Specialty Subjects: Adventure games, old and modern. British comedy. I do like other genres but I'm terrible at actually playing them.
How To Get In Touch: Here, PM or replying to the thread.

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Wait, I'm the one who calls people buttheads!
Hey, I like this idea, as back when I had time to edit videos I never could find my LP soulmate. I still like talking and having people listen to me but I just don't have the time or patience to take the lead again. CO-commentary posting.

Your Name: Brassherald. Or BHerald,Esq. If I'm feeling snobbish

When You Are Most Often Available: I can usually get to my computer around 8PM weeknights EST unless I'm doing a trial or something but I do go to bed by 11PM. Almost always around at some time over the weekend, except for when D&D occurs, but luckily as a plaintiff's attorney working weekends is never an issue.

What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity. I can use Mumble and Skype but Audacity is the true recording part. I have Fraps as well but I'm not going to be editing. Just a fair warning.

A Few Specialty Subjects: my one completed LP was a stealth game if that helps. Otherwise, I mostly play RPGs (I like seeing numbers go up), and the usual stuff but willing to go into uncharted territories and expand my horizons. Also if I were to start editing stuff right now I'd be looking for people to do the Dragon Age series or the Borderlands series, so if any LPer wants to do those, I'm a person for that. Really any Bio Ware game fits well into what I know, or Lucas Arts. I'll just stop listing things now I'll guess you either know I'm your man and have messaged me or know I'm not and moved on.
Also, have lots of legal knowledge and some trivia but everyone claims that. I'll just provide the rich baritone if you want me to.

How To Get In Touch: write my name on a tree struck by lightning and expect my call... Or just PM here or email brassheraldsa@gmail.com.

Brassherald fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Feb 19, 2016

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Your Name: ThornBrain
When You Are Most Often Available: Noon to Midnight, Pacific time. I work from home so I'm usually free.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, recorded with a Shure SM58 through a preamp. I clean and compress my audio myself but I can go by your discretion.
A Few Specialty Subjects: Generalist, Humorist, Snark. I like to talk about game design, story, and writing, and even in a good game I'll find something to laugh about. Got a lot of LPs under my belt of various types, so I'm probably adaptable to whatever you're playing.
How To Get In Touch: PM me here, message me on Skype at thornbrain, or tweet me at ThornBrainSA.

Examples of me as co-commentater: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuhyyy6nra7Ws3qlcnmt18oKv7AoZ-Umd, http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuhyyy6nra7XaaV5nZ8LRPzW9XqVg3rga, http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuhyyy6nra7XPwVI7TSf9fQocOdGVrJPH

ThornBrain fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 27, 2016

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.
Your Name Bacter
When You Are Most Often Available 9-12 PM (1 on weekends) Central time
What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity, mumble, skype
A Few Specialty Subjects: I've done LPs on mystery games, puzzle games, walking sims, all kinds of weird junk. Basically, if you have stuff to say about your game, I'm all ears!
How To Get In Touch PM on here would probably be best.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Your Name Senior Scarybagels
When are you Most Often Available 4-12am Central time m,w,f,sa,su; 4-7:30 Central T,TH
What voice recording software you use[Audacity, Skype, Discord
A Few Specialty Subjects General games, and cartoon history.
How to Get in Touch PM me here please.

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 25, 2016

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
Name Doseku
Availability Hard to tell. Usually in the evening time frames on the weekdays if work allows and all day on weekends, also depending on work schedule. My timezone is PST.
Recording Software Audacity, Skype
Specialties Fangames and general gaming
Commentary Style I tend to go for the relaxed approach when it comes to commentary, tending to ask questions about the game in question if I don't know it or bringing up observations.
How to get in touch Via skype or steam normally. You can find me under the same user name I use here.

Doseku fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Feb 25, 2016

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Name White Dragon
Availability If can, can. If no can, no can.
Recording Software Audacity, but I'll try anything once :wink:
Specialties JRPGs released before 2006, Working Designs, Squaresoft, make game, :420:, Hanayo Koizumi
Commentary Style Hawaiian Creole English preferred, but I can wing it in Standard American English if it's absolutely necessary
How to get in touch Try Steam and then I can join over Discord or Mumble.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Hey all, I'm looking for people to join my on Tues March 1 around 6 pm PST for a livestream recording of the Genesis Ren and Stimpy game: Stimpy's Invention . this will be for the Casual LP thread so knowledge of the show is nether need or required however Skype is required. If interested please contact me on here through PMs or through Skype or Steam if you have me on one of those.

well, this failed.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Mar 8, 2016

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Quote is not edit

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
  • Your name: boy are my arms tired / Rafza
  • When you are most often available: Weekday evenings from 9pm / 9:15pm EST onward until midnight and weekends mostly all day/night (sometimes I travel/am busy, will notify if unavailable)
  • Voice Recording Software: Skype, Discord, Audacity, Mumble, whatever is necessary. I have a blue snowball microphone and am somewhat knowledgeable in video/audio editing
  • Specialty subjects: Horror games, RPGs, MMOs, Generalist basically anything except racing/sports/RTS.
  • Contact methods: PMs, Discord (Rafza#6713)

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 2, 2017

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Your Name: Tae
When You Are Most Often Available After 11 am CT to 6 pm CT
What Voice Recording Software You Use Adobe audition or audacity
A Few Specialty Subjects I like Any interesting game, rpg, strategy rpg, dynasty warriors, I play everything
How To Get In Touch PMs Private Message here

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
I'm looking for people to co-commentate on my upcoming LPs of Super Bomberman 3 - 5 for my Bomberman megathread. I'm good for now. Thanks to all who offered/helped.

ThornBrain fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jun 3, 2016

Roaper
Mar 23, 2012

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Your Name: Roaper
When You Are Most Often Available: Tuesday through Friday after 5:30 PST, Monday anytime.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I use a Blue Snowball USB microphone and Audacity/Skype/Mumble.
A Few Specialty Subjects: Anything related to Cthulhu/Yog-Sothoth Mythos, games based off Tabletop RPGs, Star Wars, Western RPGs.
How To Get In Touch: PM's through SA, Skype as Roaper (http://steamcommunity.com/id/SoapCaboose), Steam as Roaper, or if need be twitter @SARoaper
Previous Works: A few small streams with Slowbeef and Khad, along with some general messing about on Hitbox.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
Spot filled. Thanks!

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Mar 18, 2016

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Your Name EVIR Gibson
When You Are Most Often Available ~7pm EST - ~12am. Except wednesdays.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I've done podcasting so while my audio soft/hardware is not impressive, it maxxes out as much one can do without dumping a couple thousand on a mix board. Audacity, Mumble, Skype (please, let's use Mumble. Skype just craps out on quality on long calls I found while you can set Mumble to broadcast CD Quality audio), Virtual Audio Cable (god send so I can separate the voices from voice comms to keep it clean from the video audio), Adobe Premiere. I use a Yeti mike.
A Few Specialty Subjects: I've been on the forums for a long drat while. I took part in let's play a couple times since when it started around here, but never a heavy submitter. I do know LPs are way better when there are knowledge dumps along with the gameplay. I see the good in all games, what's impressive about them, and I hate when games are just dumped on from the opening moments of the gameplay.
How To Get In Touch: PM is best. anonusername@gmail.com is my email.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Your Name: Ballistic Clipboard. B-Clip for short.
When You Are Most Often Available:
Mon/Wed - 10:30 AM - Midnight
Tue/Thurs/Fri - 2:30 PM - Midnight
Weekend - Whenever (I have too much free time)
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, OBS (if I record video), Skype, Mumble, TeamSpeak, Discord. Sample of my voice (I'm the second voice in the video, the "I'm not in yet" one)
A Few Specialty Subjects: SPORTS!!! (Most knowledgeable in Basketball but have a working knowledge of most of the North American Sports minus Hockey), Monster Hearts, generalist
How To Get In Touch: PMs, Steam, Moonlitgamer on skype

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Mar 8, 2016

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Your Name: Mon, Monathin, or Sven, I'll answer to any of these three.
When You Are Most Often Available Generally speaking: Afternoons to Evenings, US Eastern Timezone.
What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity, Skype, I have a Discord but I don't have much experience with it yet, so I'd have some growing pains there. I can also use Mumble if you have it.
A Few Specialty Subjects Theatre, Shakespearean Acting, General Videogame Trivia, :siren: Tabletop Games :siren: is my big one. I'll usually like talking about story/characters/etc, so if you want someone who likes examining characters and their motives I'm your guy. I'm also fairly affluent in Baseball. I have a little bit of everything.
How To Get In Touch PM or MonMillennia on Skype.

Monathin fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Mar 9, 2016

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
lol nvm

Putty fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Mar 13, 2016

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I could use some co-commentators for my ongoing Armored Core Series Let's Play.

What I'm looking for: Someone with a general familiarity with either the series, From Software, or giant robots in general. Minor familiarity with programs like Skype/Discord and Audacity is appreciated.

How to reach me: The best way to get in contact with me is forum PMs, it's really the only way to guarantee that I'll see something. If you wouldn't mind telling me a bit about your previous LP experience in the PM, maybe with a link to an example or two, that would be much appreciated.

Recording Times: I'm honestly pretty flexible. So long as it isn't between 9-5 US Central time on a weekday, I'm good pretty much whenever. Even if I get all old man grumpy when it gets late.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
:siren: REMINDERS :siren:

Thread is generally updated Mondays and Fridays, so if you have a request you consider urgent, PM.

Similarly, PM me once you've filled your request to your satisfaction. It'll make it easier to bookkeep if y'all are helpin' me out with up-to-date info. Thanks in advance!

DrGreatJob
Oct 3, 2006

we fuck each other very well and we have a lot of energy from eating plantfoods
Edit: Never mind.

DrGreatJob fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Mar 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

I've been thinking about getting into LP for a while but I'm too lazy to bother making one, so I figure I might as well start out co-commentating on stuff :v:

Your Name: YellerBill
When You Are Most Often Available: Central (Daylight) Time: Mostly weekends and weekday afternoons/evenings, due to current living arrangements I'll basically have to be whispering after 9:30 CDT or so on weekday nights which is obviously less good for recordings
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Skype, Discord, whatever's necessary really
A Few Specialty Subjects: I'm up for commenting on almost anything, but topics I have unnecessary amounts of knowledge of/opinions on are WWII military hardware, brass instruments (esp. trombone), and music in general
How To Get In Touch: Steam is preferred, alternately look for yellerbill on skype

e: edited Specialty Subjects for clarity's sake because I'm still sleepy

Ferrovanadium fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 22, 2016