Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

sagacious posted:

Hey there people I'm planning on doing an AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) LP and I'm looking for a co-commentator who has some knowledge about the Metroid universe/lore but also someone who can come up with jokes or witty comments on the spot.
I linked my contact information earlier but here they are again:
My steam My skype account is sagaciousslowpoke and also on discord sagacious# 4007.

Making some new LP friends would be great. Hope to hear from you soon.

I wanna do this too, i sent you a steam request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

Your Name: MC Smoke Sensei. I got it off of a random name generator for rap pseudonyms.
When You Are Most Often Available: Weekday evenings, 1700 CST to about 0100 CST. Afternoon to about then! But honestly, I have a fairly open schedule when asked. Forgive occasional bouts of scatterbrains!
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I will use whatever is deemed most convenient by whoever decides they'd like me to ride along with their LP! Not sure how much money I can throw into it, though. I have a good USB headset!
A Few Specialty Subjects I am a classically trained baritone, though rusty from lack of use lately. I have some high school and undergrad theater experience as well. I am into history and folklore, and enjoy making connections between concepts that might not be readily apparent. I have a lot of "fun facts" to dispense! My sense of humor is sardonic and dry, but I can also be a goofball. Try me out, I'll probably make people laugh/intrigued! I love talking about goddamn nerd games.
How To Get In Touch: PM me here, I check fairly frequently. I can give out IM handles from there!

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010
Your Name: YamiNoSenshi, proof that maybe you should let go of your high school screen name before you're, say, 30.

When You Are Most Often Available: Most evenings and weekends. I'm eastern US time

What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity. I've got a Yeti Blue microphone and NoiseGator setup for noise reduction.

A Few Specialty Subjects: Video games! Honestly, other than computer science, I have the standard breadth of video game and pop culture knowledge.

How To Get In Touch: PM on here, or send me an email/hangout at the same name at gmail. Or Skype at YamiNoSenshi2 (guess who permanently locked himself out of his first account), but I only have that up when I'm using it.

I've got a bunch of streams and a full voice LP from last year on my channel, if you want to check it out: http://youtube.com/user/YamiNoSenshi

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Your Name: El Generico/Humanesque/Ben Serwa
When You Are Most Often Available: Pacific US time, weird waking hours constantly
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, I have a real rear end mic and a popfilter
A Few Specialty Subjects: Pro wrestling, RPGs, tactics, weird poo poo, board games
How To Get In Touch: Skype - benserwa, Discord: EnemyViolent#5826, Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/elgenericoben/ , CurseVoice: benserwa

El Generico fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 7, 2016

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

sagacious posted:

Hey there people I'm planning on doing an AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) LP and I'm looking for a co-commentator who has some knowledge about the Metroid universe/lore but also someone who can come up with jokes or witty comments on the spot.
I linked my contact information earlier but here they are again:
My steam My skype account is sagaciousslowpoke and also on discord sagacious# 4007.

Making some new LP friends would be great. Hope to hear from you soon.

I'm totally game for this. AM2R is currently my favorite game. I speedrun it every week or so and I love it to death. I've also beat and speedrun the other 2d games (except for Metroid NES :( ) and I've beaten and played the rest over at least twice. I'll hit you up later with details but I'm so in. So in.

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

Name: Music Theory / Ash
Schedule: Free evenings and weekends (Central Time), depending on what's going on. More than three hours notice is the most notice I'll need, usually.
Recording Software: Audacity. Recently ordered a Yeti Blue for guitar stuff.
Specialty Subjects: BYOB has informed me that I can be pretty funny, and I started a thread about weird games there once. Also my voice has been described as "surprisingly deep."
Contact: Discord: Ash#6076; Steam; Email: SignalWalker at that gmail.com, if for some reason that's your preferred communication method. Steam is probably the one I'll notice soonest.

Music Theory fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Nov 8, 2016

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Updating my previous request for commentators, since the need for aid has arisen once again.

Due to work and/or school, my usual partners are not often available, so I would like to pool people who would be interested in helping in one or both of two things:
1) Finishing my Bomberman Megathread with two last LPs: a short 6-parter for Super Bomberman 5 (and all parts may not even be commentated), and a single-video Bomberman II to wrap everything up. Megathread's good and done.
2) My upcoming Harvest Moon-ish thread, which will include LPs of Story of Seasons and Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. Rune Factory 4 will also be played, but that one's mostly sorted for now. I'd like to find co-commentators who are fans of the franchise, or at least somewhat informed on them or interested in them. My two previous Harvest Moon LPs are good baselines of how both LPs will go.

Skype or Discord and a decent microphone are required. Headsets don't usually cut it.
PM me here or message me on Skype at thornbrain or Discord at ThornBrain#9230 if you're interested. Be sure to have examples of your commentary available for me to check out first. My commentary style leans towards informative plus snark, and I gel best with people who approach games similarly.
My schedule is flexible but I tend to be around from Noon-Midnight, Pacific time (California), and I prefer to record in the afternoon or evening.

ThornBrain fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Dec 6, 2016

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
hi yall

I'm planning on doing a runthrough of all, yeah, all, the PS2 .hack// games (Project .hack, including INFECTION, MUTATION, OUTBREAK, and QUARANTINE and .hack Conglomerate, including G.U. REBIRTH, REMINISCE, and REDEMPTION) starting in the first weekend of January.

Despite the former series being weird and janky and the latter being only slightly less so, I still really enjoy these games and have been looking to replay them. I'm looking for folks who don't mind sitting through maximum anime for a while and can do jokes. I'm not planning on there being a whole lot of dead time since I'll be editing out the grinding, because nobody wants to watch that poo poo, but I will probably talk a lot about the deep, involving lore of .hack and also about why cyberconnect2 is not touching this mostly dead franchise anymore, so some informative stuff will happen! But mostly it'll be jokes.

Odds are good I'll need quite a few people to rotate through since this is gonna take a while, so if you're at all interested, hell, even slightly, shoot me a PM, or hit me up on Discord at Rafza#6713 (I'm idling in the LP discord as well). You can either be a huge dothack nerd, like I sort of am, or you can be new to the series, or even in-between!

You need at least Skype or Discord, and preferably a stand alone mic (headset mics tend to sound bad!). Might want to install Audacity as well, we'll see how it goes. Recording times will be decided on who can show up for what, but generally I'll be aiming to do commentary recordings on weekends. When you PM me, please let me know what times during the weekends work best for you, I'm generally flexible. Thanks!

e: I have a few people interested, but the more the merrier! Please keep sending me your PMs/discord messages!

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Dec 15, 2016

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

All the best octopodes shoot fire and ice.
May as well make this finally.

Your Name: PSWii60
Availability: EST, currently available at most hours.
What Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Skype, Curse, Audition, never tried voice through Discord but I could set it up of preferred. Honestly if I can download and install it on either Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 I'm game to use it.
A Few Specialty Subjects: My game knowledge revolves around game design as a whole, as well as multitudes of games from the PS3/360 era and prior (mostly action/platformer/FPS/Indie, and RPG's if they are PS2 and prior), comic books and comic movies or TV shows, animation, and various other movies. So you know, just like every other chucklefuck on these forms. I do have various trivia from multitudes of sources. Examples including some medical Knowledge from nursing, I used to be a nine-one-one operator for a couple years so I've got plenty of stories from that, and large amounts of animal knowledge because I like and have several.
How To Get In Touch: PM on SA, Skype at pswiisixty, or Steam at PSWii60.

Have an ongoing Turok LP here as an example. And guested in the Turok remaster that Blind Sally did here and here.

PSWII60 fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Dec 15, 2016

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT
Like everyone else on the internet I'm going to do an LP of Dark Souls 3. My gimmick is I'm doing it using a fightstick / fist weapons. I'm looking for some people to talk about DS3, souls in general, or pretty much anything while I punch the world to death. Skype, a decent microphone, and a recording program are preferred.

Send me a PM or get me through discord at Party Bug#7027. My usual availability is Friday/Saturday evenings MST time.

Party Bug fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Dec 23, 2016

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
I am looking for a commentator who will join me for a dual Let's Play of Ninja Gaiden Black and Sigma. The reason for both is that these versions sport a large variety of differences in visuals, level progression, design, etc, and I want to show off in detail how these two differ while providing an in depth skillful playthrough of the game. Also because I love this game to death and want to give it its time to shine on the forums.

There is no hard requirement for who I'm looking to have on, though general knowledge of the series (either classic or modern), Team Ninja, and/or other deep character action games would be a plus. I'm not looking to have multiple people on this LP but just one other person. A lot of the focus is going to be spent on the comparison between these two games from beginning to end, so having someone on board from the start to see it would be best.

If you're interested, reach me via PMs and we'll figure out a time and setup as I'm flexible on all days except for Mondays and Wednesdays. Have access to a good microphone, Audacity, and either Skype or Discord (I use both, so we can discuss which is more convenient to use for recording).

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Since it's winter so who the hell wants to go outside, I might as well nerd over videogames :v:

Your Name: Nalesh
When You Are Most Often Available: Evenings UTC usually, though due to work there isn't really that many times that aren't available, other than like 2pm-6pm or so sundays/mondays.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Pretty new to this poo poo but heard audacity and voicemeter is a good combo, mic is a Blue Snowball.
A Few Specialty Subjects:Got general knowledge of most genres, though specialty would be stuff like bullet hells, stealth games, fighting games, clover/platinum style action games, and arpgs in the vein of Dork Soles.
How To Get In Touch: Discord: Nalesh#5534, Steam
Other poo poo: Scandinavian accent, new to this whole lp dealio.

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jan 5, 2017

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
I forgot this thread existed.

Ok looking for somebody to join me on some Before the Echo and a ROMHack of Super Mario RPG. Knowledge of the games isn't not need. Normally record between Midnight and 4 a.m. EST.

If interested PM me here. I'll try to get back to you quickly.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
Hello, all! I'm in need of some co-commentators (guest stars) for the 2D Metroid Series of games.

Knowledge of the series is preferred, but not really needed. Jokes are also a great thing to have.

I usually record on Wednesdays at 1:30 PM PST. Videos usually take an hour to record with around a half an hour of prep time.

We use skype to talk and I use OBS to record. All I need is a sound file (FLAC, MP3) from you at the end of the recording.

You can contact me through PM (preferred) or email (jessehechtcreative@gmail.com). I also have my skype under the same name, so you can also contact me through that.

Thanks, all!

Ongoing Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807751

JesseHechtCREATIVE fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jan 30, 2017

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
I'm looking for someone to fill the shoes of my previous co-commentator, who has had to leave my LP due to being too busy with other things. I'm playing through the Gobliiins series (made by Coktel, published by Sierra), and one of the sets of videos has a guest trying to solve the puzzles via livestream while I man the controls to make the trickier timing elements easier to deal with. The thread is here if you're interested in catching up and taking the position. I'm looking for someone who:

• hasn't played any of the Gobliiins games before, or watched any LP of them, except for the first one (we're done with that and in the middle of the second game)
  • is up to date on the LP (you can watch either the guest or solo videos, or both - just so you know what's going on in the game)
  • has the technological capability to record their own voice while watching a livestream (I've been using TeamViewer for this, but can handle Skype or probably any other streaming service that works for you)
  • is available on weekends or evenings Eastern time (generally 7-9 p.m. on weekdays is about all I can manage)
  • has enough free time to do at least one recording session a month, preferably at least an hour at a time

Good sense of humor is nice but not required - your genuine reactions to the game will probably be entertaining enough.

If you're interested, I've got PMs here on the forums, or you can catch me at @IAmNidoking on Twitter or Nidoking#3252 on Discord. I've got a Skype, but I rarely use it anymore, so one of those methods would be best. You can also comment in my thread, although if you can't use one of those other contact methods, it's probably going to be hard to coordinate.

EDIT: Found someone!

Nidoking fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Feb 10, 2017

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Looking for someone for an LP of Pitfall: The Last Expedition, a very strange game from 2004. I'd prefer no prior experience whatsoever, which I doubt will be a problem. Humor is welcomed, but not necessary. Above all else I just want pure reactions to a weird game. It's a pretty short game, so based on what I've already recorded I don't see it going much more than eight episodes if you're worried about a long investment.

I'm on Discord as Arist#1807, and I also have PMs if you'd prefer that. If you can't do those I can use my Twitter but I'd prefer not to.

I'm available most evenings except usually Friday and Saturday.

Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you
I'm interested in co-creating some horror game content with someone or someones in the near future. The only thing I love more than alcohol is spooky stuff, and I like to think myself quite knowledgeable on both. So, if you think you'd be down for exploring the creepier side of LPs and especially if you have an idea in mind but just need a Garth to help you out with the occasional bit of slasher trivia, drop me a line.

Your Name
Yancy_Street, usually just go by "Yance"

When You Are Most Often Available (Because I know quite a few of us have some pretty f-ing irregular sleep schedules!)
I have a pretty flexible schedule, but pretty much any day of the week after 10 pm ET for sure.

What Voice Recording Software You Use
Steam, Skype, whatever you'd like. Don't use Discordia yet, but I'm willing to learn.

A Few Specialty Subjects
Horror and comic books are my big two go-tos.

How To Get In Touch
Contact stuff:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/yancystreet
Also, I can do PMs.

Streaming stuff:
https://www.twitch.tv/yancy_street
https://twitter.com/Shirt_Twins

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
Hello, all! I'm in need of some co-commentators (guest stars) for several game series that I'll be playing in the future.

Metroid
Mario Maker Levels
Castlevania
Kirby
Mega Man
Sonic

Knowledge of the series is preferred, but not really needed. Jokes are also a great thing to have.

I usually record on Wednesdays at 1:30 PM PST. Videos usually take an hour to record with around a half an hour of prep time.

We use skype to talk and I use OBS to record. All I need is a sound file (FLAC, MP3) from you at the end of the recording.

Friend me on skype! My username is jessehechtcreative. You also can contact me through PM (preferred) or email (jessehechtcreative@gmail.com).

Thanks, all!

JesseHechtCREATIVE fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 22, 2017

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I got nothing going on right now, so I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Name: LiarLyre, but I will also go by Liar or Wade.
When You Are Most Available: Currently open, but preferred evenings and midday EST. It's the few times that are quiet in the house.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Skype, Discord. Whatever really. My internet is garbage, so streams would be ill advised but not undoable.
A Few Specialty Subjects: I have a pretty massive general knowledge base, but I'm known for knowing 80s - 90s pop culture, obscure games and movies, and wrestling. I'm new to doing LPs, but open to informative and comedic LPs.
How To Get In Touch: In order of preference: Twitter (@liarlyreSA), Discord (LiarLyre#8846), Steam (LiarLyreSA), Skype (liarlyresa)

I'm also looking for a co-commentator. I want to LP LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga and eventually all the TT Games Lego series. For now, I'm looking for someone with a decent knowledge of the Star Wars universe who want to do a humorous LP. As mentioned, recording will mostly be any day in the evening or midday EST.

Liar Lyre fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 9, 2017

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Herr Tog posted:

Your Name: Herr Tog or Tog I don't LP but love commentating. I've actually worked with Putty before in a serious capacity.
When You Are Most Often Available: evening or morning PST
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity for recording, mumble talking. Can use skype but dislike it. willing ot learn discord given prompt
A Few Specialty Subjects: first person shooters, board games, Spanish, Art and art creation, Japanese language and culture, outdoor activities, actual firearm poo poo, WW2 and Chinese Warring States period.
How To Get In Touch: Steam or i'm on mumble on monday evening

updated specialties. Will include link later?

edit LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWG7q6l2reU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BWVGwJy2JY

Herr Tog fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 3, 2017

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

boy are my arms tired posted:

• Your name: boy are my arms tired / Rafza
  • When you are most often available: Weekday evenings from 9pm / 9:15pm EST onward until midnight and weekends mostly all day/night (sometimes I travel/am busy, will notify if unavailable)
  • Voice Recording Software: Skype, Discord, Audacity, Mumble, whatever is necessary. I have a blue snowball microphone and am somewhat knowledgeable in video/audio editing
  • Specialty subjects: Horror games, RPGs, MMOs, Generalist basically anything except racing/sports/RTS. Outside games, safety, health, environmental stuff, travelling
  • Contact methods: PMs, Discord (Rafza#6713)

Hi all;

I have quoted and updated my post/times; I'm looking to do more sidestuff in addition to my own LPs so if you need a commentator hit me up.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i need to get my poo poo together and step my game up for a larger upcoming project the Time Warriors have got so i'm gonna throw my hat in there for commentary as well

Your name: Coolguy
When you are most often available: Weekday evenings from 9pm EST until midnight
Voice Recording Software: Whatever's fine, I've been doing this poo poo a minute
Specialty subjects: 14 year career in programming/computer science. 8 years in securities. Been running my own business for 3 years. Therapy dog trainer. Gaming for 26 years. Avid reader (400 hours of audible listening in the last 12 months, mostly non fiction and sci fi). My rear end works hard (i've frequently done two or more of these activities at once) and I've gotten a variety of experiences, and that's what you're gonna get if you work with me.
Contact methods: PMs, Discord (Coolguy#9779), Email (timewarriorslps on gmail dot coms), Mumble (I idle in the Payday 2 chat community on the Chugging the Stairs server at buttchugs.vodka, port 64738, password lljk)

I don't discriminate based on genre and have effectively done both rowdy commentary and thoughtful, quieter stuff. I'm not a fit if you're ironically playing a game you hate. If it's a bad game that you love for it's badness, fine, but if you hate the game I'm gonna be no fun. I'm happy to talk about specific projects to figure out what (if anything) I'd bring to the table.

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Mar 4, 2017

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
For those interested in not just co-commentary, but co-op play, I have just put up a thread for Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes with a request for participants from the viewing audience. In brief, the game is a co-op puzzler about trying to disarm a bomb where two or more players are split into two groups, defusers and experts. However, each party has only half of the information needed to complete the defusal process. Experts do not need a copy of the game to participate, as the bomb defusal manual is available for free online.

The thread is here and contains a form to fill in if you want to participate.

Thank you for your time.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
Hey ya'll;

I'm starting up a NieR: Automata LP since I'm a huge fan of the series. I'm going into it mostly blind, and would like at least one person to chat with while I play it. Prior NieR experience not needed tho being able to handle anime is probably required, just need someone to be conversational and able to do podcast style talking.

If you're wanting to play the game on your own before tackling this you may not want to participate. Recording schedule is once a week, usually weekend evening EST, usually two or three videos per sessions (~25-30 minutes in length per video.) Need audacity and discord.

Hit me up via pm or discord (Rafza#6713).

Thanks!

found a few duders thanks yall

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Mar 13, 2017

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hi, so I'm thinking of starting an LP of Seiken Densetsu 3 (Or secret of mana 4) for the SNES as I've found some lunatic that's romhacked the thing and patched it to fix all the massive bugs that were in the game for years. The LP will be semi-blind in that I know how the base game works inside out but haven't played this romhack in a big way yet myself. It's my first attempt at an LP of any sort as well.

So I'm ideally looking someone who's into JRPGs and would enjoy seeing me struggle with a game I'm allegedly meant to know about and who has at least a little LP experience to make sure I'm not being a massive moron.

I live in the UK and am looking to record Sunday evenings around 6-8pm GMT, although I can go later and can vary to the weekdays if need be. Recording sessions probably won't be more than an hour with a look at having 3 20 minute updates or so recorded each week.

I'm looking to do this with an audacity/discord setup, so those two programs would be good, although I can probably make Skype work as well.

PM me if you're up for this!

Natural 20 fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Mar 11, 2017

Terror Van
Aug 26, 2007

Are these your friends?
yesss..?
Your Name: Terror Van

When You Are Most Often Available: Whenever, wherever.

How To Get In Touch: TerrorStream, my discord, is usually the best way to get ahold of me. You can also PM me on there at TerrorVan #7465

Hey folks, been a long time since i've been around here but I was told about this place having been created so I figure i'll throw my hat in the ring. I am looking for literally anyone. Tell me fun facts about spoons or your daily life as an aardvark trainer, i'm down to talk to anybody. My tastes in games are all over the place.

For example, my current on-going stream games:

Super Mario RPG (SNES)
Extermination (PS2)
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut (PC Version)
Ape Escape (PSX)
The Thing (PS2)
Wild Arms 3 (PS2)

I am interested in other titles like Resident Evil 3/0/Code Veronica, any of the PS2 Tales of games, Dark Cloud 2, etc. I'm also big on requests, so if you have a game you want to see someone play blind, hit me up for that too. In short, if you have a voice you qualify to stream with me.

Lindy Hopscotch
Mar 30, 2010

You know the story about the scorpion and the frog?
hello thread :3

Your Name: screamin' marmot
When You Are Most Often Available: After 6p eastern time weekdays, whenever weekends
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Discord
A Few Specialty Subjects: art, cartoons, jrpgs, adventure games, hispanic food, weird af games (my favorites), indie games, sega gen/snes games
How To Get In Touch: Discord: #2354, Skype, email: sinnia.zelaya@gmail.com
Notes: im a girl :p

Lindy Hopscotch fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Mar 20, 2017

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012
Your Name: Sagacious
When You Are Most Often Available: in the evening after 6 P.M. CET (GMT +1)
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Mostly Audacity
A Few Specialty Subjects: quiet a lot of video game universes, music and films from the 80/90's, IT related stuff and know a bit about game design.
How To Get In Touch: Skype: Sagaciousslowpoke Discord: sagacious#4007 and for my steam you can click here
Notes:I'm looking for some people who just wanna hangout and have some fun with while commentating over games for the Let's Play Fangames thread. And of course if you want you can also choose games to play.

sagacious fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Apr 3, 2017

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
Hello, all! I'm in need of some co-commentators (guest stars?) for Paper Mario for the N64, and then Super Mario RPG.

I'm recording this Wednesday at 3:30 PM PST. Videos usually take two hours to record with around fifteen minutes of prep time.

We use skype to talk and I use screenflow to record. With this I can record all commentators, the game audio, and the video all at once.

You can contact me through PM (preferred) or email (jessehechtcreative@gmail.com). I also have my skype under the same name, so you can also contact me through that.

Thanks, all!

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT
Hi friends.

I'm going to be doing an LP of The Swindle relatively soon, and as part of that I'm considering doing a series of bonus/supplemental videos on various other rogue-like/lite indie games (Isaac, Gungeon, Risk of Rain, etc). Basically I'm looking for anyone who'd be interested in co-commentating on their favorite rogue-thing, or even anyone who just enjoys the genre and wants to watch me mess around and die a lot in a bunch of different games.

If you'd like to join me on this magical adventure send me a PM or hit me up on Steam/Discord (Party Bug / Party Bug#7027). I'm available mostly Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun evenings PST.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Hello Sweet Goons,

I am looking for persons who are well versed in the following video games:

Grimrock II, Half Life II, and Mount & Blade Warband

and you like talking to strangers on the internet!

message me here or discord! Tog#3454

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Heya.

Looking for a co commentator for a great pixel art adventure game called The Last Door.

Game is heavily inspired by the works of Poe and Lovecraft, so I'm looking for someone who has experience in this area (preferably with Lovecraft, as I'm a lot more familiar with Poe's work.).

You'll need discord or skype (preferably discord) and a recording setup.

PM me here or message Zen#1150 on discord.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Hello all, I'm Looking for a Co-Commentator or Two (as I can't expect everyone to be available all the time.

I am working on setting up an LP of the original Carmageddon, and am looking for a couple of backseat drivers to help pass the time when I stop actually doing what the game wants me to do to win and go in random directions. The LP is still in the planning/technical practice stages, so I'm you shouldn't expect to dive right in.

People interested should have Skype, their own audio recorder for their end of the conversations, and can contact me via PMs.

I have a co-commentator, thank you!

berryjon fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jul 2, 2017

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
Your Name: Reb
When You Are Most Often Available: Australian EST. Weekends would probably work best with US people? 9pm~ to 11pm weeknights maybe which would be 7AM TO 9AM US EST
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity? Up for suggestions
A Few Specialty Subjects: RPGs, Strategy games, Building games
How To Get In Touch: Probably start here

I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn and would like to start again and do a let's play on that. I have not gotten too far in the game at the moment. I am not sure how that works in terms of sharing my screen to someone real time, but we can work that out. Going in blind is fine, as I am still working the game out.

I would be looking to record audio in a way to have a separate file so that I can release a non commentary video side by side to allow people to also look at the game with out talking over the top of it. I have the ability on my end to listen via head phones and record via a mic so that the audio of the game won't get over the top of that. Hit me up if you're able to and are interested so that we can work something out.

Other games I'm interested in doing, most likely in order:

Mount and Blade: Warband
Underrail
Fallout 1 - 2

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Your Name: Shinjobi
When You Are Most Often Available: MonWed: Anytime before 5pm CST. TuesThurs: All day. FriSatSun: Anytime after 6:30pm CST
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity
A Few Specialty Subjects: I'm horrific at RTS, and really picky about FPSes. That said, I am a turbo dork about drat near anything. I will attempt to shoot the poo poo with you about anything.
How To Get In Touch: Discord/Steam ID: Shinjobi

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
This is an updated form that I'm reposting

Your Name: McFetusBurger (I've been thinking about changing it but don't want to spend the money)
When You Are Most Often Available: Late evenings and weekends, working full time during the week.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I don't have a ton of experience but tell me what you need.
Experience: I've been on these boards since '07, so I've been watching and listening to LP's for a long time and would now like to help out if anyone's interested. I'd also like to meet some new people and break out of my little upstate world a bit.
A Few Specialty Subjects: I worked in food service a few years before finding my career working with developmentally delayed adults and children. I currently work as an Occupational Therapy Assistant. I have a bachelors in literature and have studied history as a hobby, including about 3 years as a civil war re-enactor. I cook, play (and built) a violin, have an old cat, and recently lost 35 pounds. I can usually make people laugh but sometimes try too hard. I brew kombucha and have brewed beer, and I really enjoy grilling.
How To Get In Touch: G Willlikers on steam or Gee Willikers on skype (hopefully I wrote that right).

Looking forward to working with someone

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I need 4 dudes for a 13th Age let's play. I will be running it on Discord, and I'll help you make a character sheet or whatever. This will be a bit of a time sink (3 - 4 hours a session, 1 session a week,) so if you're into DnD / roleplaying games that'll probably make it much easier on you haha. I'll do most / all the editing, so you don't have to worry about any of that. I would love people who are down to improv. I have been talking about doing this for like a year, so I'm glad to finally get out and recruit. Shoot a character sheet over here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829367&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post475096872 and I hope everyone has a lot of fun!

Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

Dynas: Tea warrior
My current LP is going to last me a while and I miss doing voice commentary. Let's give this a whirl.

Your name: Sternieliscious
When you are most often available: I can do Saturday 2 to 10pm CST and Sunday 2 to 6pm.
Voice Recording Software: I've done audio editing in Audacity for a couple years.
Specialty subjects: I program controls for commercial grade buildings (schools/offices/etc) and am really into traveling. I'm up for trying any sort of game if it looks interesting and usually veer towards stealth/action/coop/indie genres. I've been playing since the 90s, got into LPs around '07 and have been making them more recently.
Contact methods: Hit me up on Tweets, Steams, or PMs.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
Possibly looking for a co-commentator.

My name is Yapo and I'm starting a LP of Mad Max. Hopefully I can find somebody who's seen all 4 in the series to comment with, but really anybody with a solid handle on post-apocalyptic fiction would be nice. I'm most available from 1300-1700 Central (1800-2200 GMT) and usually use Skype to record but I'm sure I could figure something else out. The easiest way to contact me is through Steam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

Your Name: Decade

When You Are Most Often Available: After 9pm EST but I work from home so I can often also sneak in 10-4.

What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audition

A Few Specialty Subjects: Gaming since the 80s so fairly wide experience in games. Big into Nintendo but never owned a single XBox. Can sing! Also I have a small gaming Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c?theframeperfects that's currently on hiatus while I work on some personal projects.

How To Get In Touch: DM here, or through Youtube, or on Gmail at speedwildtechnicformula