Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Don't think I'll find anyone given the time but...

I'm looking for some people to co-commentate a low level Bitter Black Isle run in Dragon's Dogma, preferably people who are familiar with Dragma. Looking to get at least 2 people per recording session

Videos will be around half an hour, I'll try to keep them no longer then 45 minutes. Looking to get 2 vids done a week.

Time for recording will be mostly from 11 am to 4 pm, and on my days off as early as 4 am to 4pm. Yeah I work mornings :v:

We'll be using Audacity to capture the commentary and will be talking through Discord. I'm in the LP Discord as <username>#4695. Please have a decent mid that doesn't require me to delete sound between each word you say due to hissing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShichiNoBushi
Sep 16, 2010
I noticed someone added Blue Reflection to the LP request list, and I just to happen to have purchased a copy recently. Would anyone be interested in joining a blind LP of a game about magical girls that to my knowledge plays like Persona?

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

ShichiNoBushi posted:

I noticed someone added Blue Reflection to the LP request list, and I just to happen to have purchased a copy recently. Would anyone be interested in joining a blind LP of a game about magical girls that to my knowledge plays like Persona?

Turns out like three of us said yes. I mainly commented on the art and length of skirts/lack of panty shots (it had a lot of almost-but-not-quite upskirts, either commit to showing underpants or don't use that angle at all.)

That was fun, I'm up for more, throwing my hat back in the ring for color commentary man:

Delivery Mcgee/Chillbro Baggins, call me Delivery or Chillbro if you want to confuse the listeners (my display name in Discord is my GTAOL name, should be my name here but Abe never delivered on the mod challenge I won the popular vote in, apparently it throws people off).
6-10am US central most weekdays, anytime on weekends and Fridays. (I work nights Monday-Thursday)
Audacity and/or OBS.
Currently Chillbro Baggins on Steam, look me up and see what games I have, but if you just want drunk cussing making fun of the game design (see the result of the quoted post), I'm up for anything. If anybody wants to do a submarine game (Cold Waters or Silent Hunter) I'd love to be involved in that, I've read all the wikipedia articles about submarines, and will complain about the inaccuracies of the game..
PM, Steam, my SA name without the space at gmail.

Chillbro Baggins fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Oct 19, 2017

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
So this worked incredibly well last time and I'll give it another shot.

I'm shortly going to be starting a Megaman 9/Megaman 10 LP. The major part here is that I'm very familiar with Megaman 9 and haven't played Megaman 10 at all. The hook being to ideally run through 9 quickly, showing off the cool quirks of the series and then witness me smash my face into 10.

Ideally I'd be looking with someone familiar with the Megaman Series or failing that just 2D platforming in general to comment on design and make fun of me when I die.

I live in the UK and am looking to record Sunday evenings around 6-8pm GMT, although I can go later and can vary to the weekdays if need be. Recording sessions probably won't be more than an hour with a look at having 3 20 minute updates or so recorded each week.

I record using Discord as a go between (but I can extend to Skype or basically anything else if needed) and by smushing Audacity recordings together for the final recording. (Although again, if you record using something different I can make it work)

I'm available over PM if you're interested.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i do not have the time to participate this time around but i can vouch for tea as a hardworking, reliable, and personable dude. you would do well to work with him.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Nvm

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 20, 2018

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

1234567890num posted:

I don't know if this goes in this thread, but I'm looking for someone who can edit videos and co-commentate. I'm planning to make a Cuphead LP but suck at editing videos. I can provide the footage and the commentaries, but I don't have a good microphone so preferably the LP will use subtitles or text-to-speech. I live in a GMT+8 time zone and can be contacted through discord.

You seem to be pretty much asking someone to just do all the work for you? You get to do the fun bits (playing the game and commentating) and they do all the tedious business of actually making it watchable.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I thought that since many people can't complete it, i can show the game off. I can see your point there, though. Sorry about that.

SS-Kumei
Sep 1, 2012
Hey there, all! I'd like to try to get into this stuff, since y'all seem to have so much fun getting to it!

So, I'm Kumei, though I've answered to Kirby and who knows how much else
I'm usually open in the Evenings EST, and usually any time on the weekends. I'll update this if it changes.
Having really never done this I guess I don't have a specialty, but I'm pretty much allergic to being serious so I avoid it when I can. Sci-Fi and Fantasy settings I'm pretty comfortable with, and having a background in Military settings I shouldn't be useless there. Similar to Chillbro, I'm quite versed in Submarines, though less for Wikipedia and more for having served on one for five years.
kumei-grukoff on Skype and Kumei_Grukoff on Steam, I'm also getting into Discord as Kumei.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

I've got a fistful of videos that need some chillin and grillin. Must like the SHMUP/STG genre (or at least pretend to be interested) and know how to pronounce Gradius (like graduate, not grey, you loving sickos).

I'm not looking for a permanent cast and if it's like Descent and Descent II were, it's probably going to be a revolving door of co-hosts.

You can find me on Discord at Star Man #4508 or on my desolate little channel 月戦隊MOON UNIT: https://discord.gg/QyUwqzR

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Well, having mostly been busy with this whole review thing (NOT AT ALL SNEAKY LINK TO THE GOOD REVIEWING WORK I DO), I... Boy, I'm happy you haven't given me that much work! Anyway, OP and list updated, not gonna lie, time commitments mean the "Looking for" post is going to be edited down to nada, apologies for the wait, folks!

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 12:51 on May 19, 2018

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hey y'all. I'm in the planning stages of a video LP of Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask, an RPG based on that anime you watched on Adult Swim. This is a somewhat goofy game that's best described as "official self-insert fanfiction." I'm looking for about 2 peeps who know their poo poo about anime for commentary. I'm not quite at the point where I'm ready to record yet, but I'd be aiming for weekend afternoons EST. I'm Waffleman#7166 on Discord.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hello everyone I wanted to do a heavily modded RimWorld successional (now that it's 1.0 complete,) and am looking for people who want to join in. I'd want to do this with a more narrative tint, so if you're looking to write goony spacer fic, now would be your chance. And if you don't want to write that's cool too. I just need a few people who are also interested. This is the very first planning stages, so I'm still working out the mod list, so if you have anything you want lmk. PM me if you're interested at all in this project.

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jul 28, 2018

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I go by Satan's Onion, here and in a few other places. While I have a Discord and Steam profile, I'm most reliably contacted by way of PMs, and my time is my own for the most part so my schedule is quite flexible (in the Pacific time zone). I have OBS on my laptop, along with Skype, and though I don't have a ton of experience with recording I take instruction well and learn quickly :v:

Fair warning: I'm new to the world of (making) Let's Plays, but I'd like to become more comfortable with it, and while I don't know if I can manage to be interesting all by myself, I can definitely bounce off/work with others. (I'll have you know that my mom says I'm quite witty :smugbert: . )

I'm a soft-spoken lady with a respectable vocabulary; a preference for games (and other works of entertainment) that show ambition even if it's not accompanied by technical excellence, or even competence; and a goofy and good-natured sense of humor. I promise I don't have any spectacularly repugnant beliefs that will inevitably be unearthed and ruin your Let's Play reputation, either!

I know a little bit about a lot of stuff, like the Marx Brothers and the Beatles and the Third and Fourth Doctors and professional wrestling and ancient Egypt (off the top of my head; there's all sorts of useless stuff rattling around in the space between my ears). I'm semi-familiar with a fair number of SNES games (particularly some not-FF RPGs--I have an irrational love of Enix's more offbeat titles from before Squaresoft ate them--and a little Mario, a little Mega Man X, and some old licensed Nicktoons games that were varying levels of disappointing) and some GBA and DS/3DS titles too. After the SNES, though, I ended up skipping several generations of the non-handheld console wars, so there's a lot out there left to (probably pleasantly) surprise me! If you want a set of fresh, easily-impressed eyes on a somewhat well-known game, I just might be able to help you. Thanks in advance to anyone who'd like to give me a tryout!

Zushio
May 8, 2008
Hello, I'm looking for someone to co-commentator a few videos in my current LP of Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine.

I'm really not too picky as long as you think you have something interesting to add. Indy fans, Tomb Raider fans, people who've beat the game or not. Just considering the length of some of the videos I worry that I can fill it all solo. If you want to find me check Discord at Zushio#1924

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Looking for a few people to do commentary and general chatting while I play Descent. Yes. that one.

Those with vertigo, motion sickness, and similar conditions may wish to pass. Or offer! Your choice. ;)

Those interested, please PM me so I can start to organize things.

Falconier111
Jul 18, 2012

S T A R M E T A L C A S T E
I just completed my Masters Degree in Public History (explaining history to plebs) and I've got some time on my hands that I need to spend on something other than experiencing existential terror the job search, so I'm up for co-commentating. My skill set covers Roman, medieval, and Ancient Chinese history (I have a substantial history with the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and the stuff around it, so I'd make a passable co-commentator for anyone going through any of those games they have kicking around) and cultural, economic, and philosophical history in general, but I can handle just about any subfield; over years of training I've mastered the ancient, sacred arts of using JSTOR and figuring out how academically rigorous the Wikipedia article is. I also have audio editing experience and reasonably solid recording equipment, but my recurring tendinitis makes actual gaming tough on my body; multiplayer, sadly, is beyond me. Beyond that, I'm almost funny, know a lot about Internet culture, sci-fi and fantasy, weird, obscure occult lore, and random poo poo that I've forgotten about, and am up for anything that isn't horror (I'm a wimp).

Far and away the best way to contact me is over Discord at Falconier111@1655; I go by my username here (and yes, I know it's actually spelled falconer), Falc, Silver, or, you know, whatever. I'm open evenings EST and weekends in general, but I'll need advanced warning no matter what (and with enough warning, I can do all sorts of times). Just send me a message letting me know who you are and what you want.

Edit: just realized the date; just in case it wasn't clear, this is not some kind of extremely lame April fools joke

Falconier111 fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Apr 1, 2019

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to try and do a screenshot / text LP of a tabletop RPG played with out voice over a digital tabletop. I plan to include of audience involvement, and for that I need people who aren't scared to try something new and see what happens. If you're interested in tabletop games hit me up, I need a bare minimum of 3 people, but I want to include as many as 8. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887691 If this seems up your alley than come along and see what happens!

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
I'm looking for a co commentator to join me on an LP I'm starting soon for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes. Main thing I'm looking for is someone who has not seen much of if any of what the game actually is, but any previous experience with the first two NMH games or Grasshopper Manufacture's past games is a plus. If you're interested you can contact me by PMs, or on Discord at ArclightBorealis#2215. We can figure out the best time to schedule recording commentary from there based on time zones, availability, and all that bullshit.

Oheao
Apr 12, 2019

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!
Hello. I am in China at at the moment, but once I return to Canada in July I should be able to provide my services to those who may be interested.

Your Name: Dominic (if you're looking for a username Oheao is pronounced oh-HEE-oh but my YT channel technically refers to a duo rather than me in particular)
When You Are Most Often Available: It depends on my school-work schedule, but afternoons and weekends would be most convenient
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Discord
A Few Specialty Subjects: I tend to prefer retro games, fighting games, RPGs, action games, Japanese games, horror games, wacky games, etc. I guess I know a fair bit about various video game consoles
How To Get In Touch: Discord @ Dominic#6446

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Hi, I'm GrandmaParty.

I do rotating co-commentators for my LPs and have a list for people to sign up. And people do.

But most of my sign-ups are men and I'd like to get more women.

I usually am available nights and weekends to record. I use Discord.

The best way to get ahold of me is via PMs here or Grandmaparty420@gmail.com or Grandma#3013 on Discord.

Also holler at me if you need a co-comm. I'm fun. Best at anything but RTS's.

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 12, 2019

Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you
Hey there. I'm an LPer who loves him some live horror streams on Sunday nights. I'm looking for some folks who are into the spooks as much as I am, and who are also pretty easy going when it comes to triggering content. The thing about good horror is that you have to let it hit you in your weak points for it to really be effective. If you think you can handle some gnarly stuff and also want to make a few friends who are into the creeps as much as you are, then please reach out. oooheads@gmail.com is our channel. We'd love to make some friends.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Oooh, new folks! Apologies for the long hiatus, it's been one heck of a time. Adding all the folks who've come up as potential co-comms.

Ursula Le Goon
Jan 3, 2013

Now that my podcasting career is on a hiatus, I'm looking to get back into co-commentary!

I go by Deca due to my obscure, foreign name, and I'm located in central Europe (CET/GMT+1). I'm generally available weekdays between 2PM and 8PM, with more leeway in the weekends. I've ~dabbled~ with Skype and Discord, but Audacity is my main go-to. I can talk about anything, especially medieval/elightenment era history or science fiction. I can, and will, make a spreadsheet of anything. My commentary style has been described as "disdainful Oktoberfest waitress" and I have Scandi accent to match. I also love trivia and bad puns, but I can reel in the puns. Add me on Discord - deca#1353 - if interested!

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Honestly, Deca, you're the kind of co-commentator I know I'd love to have on things. Bad puns are a lifeblood of the community... And the groans at them sustain most LPers, I think...

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Looking for a casual co-commentator for my ongoing Breath of the Wild playthrough. By that I mean one where I won't exactly need one for each and every video for this playthrough, since my schedule is very strict. I really only have about an hour each weekday to commentate, from about 3:00 PM EST to 4:00 PM. Friday and Saturday nights I can go from about 11:30 PM to 1:30 AM. The commentary itself is fairly casual too, or at least that's how I've been going about it. I've only ever co-commentated on someone else's playthrough a single time, and never once on my own channel, so I have essentially zero experience with it.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm trying a video LP of Death Road to Canada and could use other people to talk over live video with me. My time zone is eastern US but my schedule right now is very flexible. I'm using Discord to record audio because a) I'm new at this and b) being low-effort encourages me to LP and continue LPing.

Hachiko
Nov 27, 2020
Your Name: Ben, also known as "Hachiko" (HachikoEXE)
When You Are Most Often Available: weekdays 9 AM - 6:30 PM EST, weekends subject to availability
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Streamlabs
A Few Specialty Subjects: I used to tutor folks with disabilities, so I'm used to working with people to understand new concepts along with answering their questions.
How To Get In Touch: Discord (Hachiko#0420), also my Hypelink for other social media.

My channel is a really good place to get current examples of my work (what I sound like, what games I'm familiar with) but I'll do my best to come back and update this with relevant information as I develop as a streamer. I'm new to streaming. I'm also available to hang out in your Twitch chat and give color commentary if you prefer something a little more low-commitment. I love meeting new streamers because I believe that's how our community grows. It benefits ME to see what you have to offer, too.
    (Some) Games I Have Played Before and Love
  • Night in the Woods
  • Rusty Lake [Hotel, Roots, Paradise]
  • Hypnospace Outlaw
  • Mind Scanners (beta only)
  • Impossible Creatures
  • Planet Zoo (and other zoo sims)
  • Rimworld
  • Caves of Qud
  • Antichamber
  • Portal 2
Thanks for the consideration, and don't be afraid to reach out to me with any questions. :birdthunk:

Reive
May 21, 2009

I'm interested in finally starting to do LPs again after a long time, looking for someone who's knowledgeable or at least interested in pre-Souls FromSoft games, rotating guests is fine too if you're interested but not always availiable.
Basically what I'd like to end up doing eventually is something along the lines of '25+ years of fromsoft', but we'd start with just one thing and see how it goes, it's been on my mind for years now I just need a partner to jive with who's into these janky old games.

Your Name: Reiveth, or just Rei
When You Are Most Often Available: Anytime, like almost literally, I can bend my schedule anyway I need to.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity
A Few Specialty Subjects: FromSoft, anything retro, import games, I'm above average at gaming and like so many things you'd have an easier time asking me what I don't like.
How To Get In Touch: Discord - Reiveth#1943 (msg anytime!)

LevelZeroBadger
Mar 27, 2020
Hey I'm Dave. You can call me LevelZeroBadger, or whatever form of it.
I'm at -5 GMT (East Coast US), and I am free from work between 10pm to 10am.
I've snagged Audacity, but with my lack of experience it doesn't matter.

My expertise centers around the Dunning-Kruger Effect, self-deprecation, and attempted wit.
Game wise, I grew up on Farm Sim, RTS, FPS, and Action-Adventure. I don’t care much for driving or fighting games.
I can do casual, but I quite like getting into technical and philosophical aspects.

I will do my own LPs one day, but I want to get my feet wet by riding shotgun – or being that cakehole in the backseat.
I’m vulgar, tactless, profane, and I clean up nice.

Ping me on twitter, but I have a discord: LevelZeroBadger#3935.

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did
I figured I'd give this a shot, since I'm not doing much else.

Your Name: Ben, Rat, or RatEarth
When You Are Most Often Available: Late afternoons to late night (CST)
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Adobe Audition, Audacity, Discord for communication
A Few Specialty Subjects: Fighting games, Final Fantasy, character action, anime
How To Get In Touch: Discord @ Rat Earth#0420

I enjoy researching the deeper mechanics and development concepts of a lot of games I play, but I also like slacking off and just chatting during downtime. I'm more or less a gaming generalist, the only genre I don't really touch are sports sims. I have an entry-enthusiast setup, so audio quality isn't really a concern, and I have some experience with video and audio editing. I am very easily distracted and will probably go off on tangents, especially during late night recordings, so steer clear if you want to focus on one thing.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!
I'm interested in trying to get a few people (2 or 3) together to do a LP of Earth Defence Force, either 4.1 or 5. I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone (US East would be the closest thing to that for people in the US) GMT-4. Available most evenings (6PM-12AM) and weekends, as well as Wed, Thurs, and Friday afternoons (12PM-4PM). I'm in the LP Beach Discord (Psycho Knight#8522) or you can send a PM if you have that ability.

Who I Am: Very self-depreciating. Not as funny or entertaining as my screenshot LP work may lead one to believe. A more laid back kind of person as opposed to energetic and hyper. If I have a wit, I would definitely describe it as "dry." I have done work on-air at a radio station, but that was long ago and you'll never see me claim to have been a DJ. Personally, I think I sound very robotic.

Game Specific Details: EDF is a very arcade style game, so it's easily accessible. Don't worry about never having played a game in the series before. You pick some weapons, point at poo poo, and hold down the fire button until everything on the map is dead. I'm not looking to round up a bunch of experts in order to play through on Inferno difficulty or anything insane like that. If there's a full group of 4, then we'll probably play on Hard to keep things balanced.

If you have played a lot of the game already, then be aware that there will be equipment level limits, so you won't be loading yourself with endgame gear while everyone else is rocking little piddly starter weapons. For ease of recording, I'm looking to use the Steam version of the game.

Game Content Warning!: EDF is about shooting big-rear end bugs. If you have any fear or aversion to insects (especially Spiders, Wasps, or Ants) then this won't be for you.

Not sure if I should mention it or not, but I don't have any experience with doing Video LPs yet. So far I've just done Screenshot. Just felt I should warn anyone that might expect a hiccough-free experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also interested in trying co-comm. I listed most details up above, but here are the ones I left out:

Your Name: Jon, PK, or Psycho Knight
Preferred Genres: JRPG's, Action, Platformer, Visual Novels (Unfortunately, I do not do silly voices), Anime, FPS. I'm open to most other genres, with the exception of Sports. I know nothing about sports.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I was hoping to do a big MegaMan Battle Network Let's Play for every game in the series (as well as some side-games and adjacent games), and having someone else to chatter with would probably help a touch with presentation. If you'd be willing to offer co-commentary or collaborative gameplay, feel free to reach out to me. :)

- Your Name: BlueberryPancakes/Blue
- When You Are Most Often Available: Monday - Thursday (Between the hours of 11 AM - 9 PM CST); Friday - Sunday (Between the hours of 4 PM - 11 PM CST).
- What Voice Recording Software You Use: N/A; planning a screenshot LP.
- A Few Specialty Subjects: While this is my first LP, I've played a lot of RPGs, particularly these.
- How To Get In Touch: Private Messages

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jul 14, 2022

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I'm looking for someone with an interest in the occult and secret societies to do an LP of the MMO Secret World: Legends. This would be a video LP.

I am in EST, but I am currently unemployed, so whatever time is best for you is cool. Please PM me or contact me over discord at Mycroft Holmes#1618

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Hey, I'm looking for someone to do a sort of co-op VLP of The Return of the Obra Dinn.

Specifically, I'm looking for somebody that:
- can record their video and audio
- hasn't heard of the game before or has heard of it but hasn't played/seen it (would essentially be going in blind)
- is interested in the game based on reading the Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/653530/Return_of_the_Obra_Dinn/
- is able to knuckle down and really think through puzzles without giving up quickly (very important)
- is ideally able to record on Saturdays (which is the day I have the most time)

I would take care of getting you the game and doing all video and audio editing, you just need to record and get it to me. If you're interested, either hit me up via PM or on Discord at TheMcD#3834 and we can hash out some details.
Also, just to note, I'm in the CET time zone.

EDIT: Looks like I've found someone, so this shouldn't be needed anymore.

TheMcD fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Aug 31, 2021

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Looking for someone who is interested in co-commentating over an LP of Necrovision and its prequel. It's a janky FPS set during WWI involving the occult. Contact me via PM or on discord at Mycroft Holmes#1618

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Looking for a partner to commentate over an LP of the Tomb Raider reboot sequels. Someone already did the first one according to the list. PM me or use discord at Mycroft Holmes#1618

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-
I'm starting a VLP of Psychonauts 2 and it would be cool to have a co-commentator. Bonus points for having played Psychonauts 1! I'm planning commentary in post but am willing to experiment with live.

When You Are Most Often Available: afternoons to night, Euro zone
A Few Specialty Subjects: Tech, travel, japan, languages, horrible puns, older PC games... but whatever, really. We can make it work.
How To Get In Touch: Forum PMs, or Discord by the same username

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Looking for some friends to do an LP over Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD for PC. I did one before but I have an infinitely better recording setup now and I would love to give that one a second go. PM me here on the forums or send me a friend request on Discord (GMArcturus#6977),

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Alright well, several of my co-commentators have dropped since we finished the first game in this series of LPs. Looks like I will need a new crew for Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories/Re:Chain of Memories. If you are interested then you can PM me here or find me on the LP Beach Discord server.