Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terror Van
Aug 26, 2007

Are these your friends?
yesss..?
Your Name: Terror Van

When You Are Most Often Available: Whenever, wherever.

How To Get In Touch: TerrorStream, my discord, is usually the best way to get ahold of me. You can also PM me on there at TerrorVan #7465

Hey folks, been a long time since i've been around here but I was told about this place having been created so I figure i'll throw my hat in the ring. I am looking for literally anyone. Tell me fun facts about spoons or your daily life as an aardvark trainer, i'm down to talk to anybody. My tastes in games are all over the place.

For example, my current on-going stream games:

Super Mario RPG (SNES)
Extermination (PS2)
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut (PC Version)
Ape Escape (PSX)
The Thing (PS2)
Wild Arms 3 (PS2)

I am interested in other titles like Resident Evil 3/0/Code Veronica, any of the PS2 Tales of games, Dark Cloud 2, etc. I'm also big on requests, so if you have a game you want to see someone play blind, hit me up for that too. In short, if you have a voice you qualify to stream with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU