Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hi, so I'm thinking of starting an LP of Seiken Densetsu 3 (Or secret of mana 4) for the SNES as I've found some lunatic that's romhacked the thing and patched it to fix all the massive bugs that were in the game for years. The LP will be semi-blind in that I know how the base game works inside out but haven't played this romhack in a big way yet myself. It's my first attempt at an LP of any sort as well.

So I'm ideally looking someone who's into JRPGs and would enjoy seeing me struggle with a game I'm allegedly meant to know about and who has at least a little LP experience to make sure I'm not being a massive moron.

I live in the UK and am looking to record Sunday evenings around 6-8pm GMT, although I can go later and can vary to the weekdays if need be. Recording sessions probably won't be more than an hour with a look at having 3 20 minute updates or so recorded each week.

I'm looking to do this with an audacity/discord setup, so those two programs would be good, although I can probably make Skype work as well.

PM me if you're up for this!

Natural 20 fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Mar 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
So this worked incredibly well last time and I'll give it another shot.

I'm shortly going to be starting a Megaman 9/Megaman 10 LP. The major part here is that I'm very familiar with Megaman 9 and haven't played Megaman 10 at all. The hook being to ideally run through 9 quickly, showing off the cool quirks of the series and then witness me smash my face into 10.

Ideally I'd be looking with someone familiar with the Megaman Series or failing that just 2D platforming in general to comment on design and make fun of me when I die.

I live in the UK and am looking to record Sunday evenings around 6-8pm GMT, although I can go later and can vary to the weekdays if need be. Recording sessions probably won't be more than an hour with a look at having 3 20 minute updates or so recorded each week.

I record using Discord as a go between (but I can extend to Skype or basically anything else if needed) and by smushing Audacity recordings together for the final recording. (Although again, if you record using something different I can make it work)

I'm available over PM if you're interested.