Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Your Name: JosefStalinator
hen You Are Most Often Available: 2PM to 6AM CST. I'm a grad student, so really, I'm available whenever. Flexible schedule will necessitate few truly busy times.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, mumble, skype, and I can install whatever else. I use mumble regularly, and have a good quality mic.
A Few Specialty Subjects: Politics/International (PhD student in IR), Baseball, Animes (can speak some Japanese), TV, most games. Pretty good at quickly thinking of relevant jokes. I'm down for whatever though!
How To Get In Touch: PMs and Steam(JosefStalinator) are the most reliable ones.

I'd really love to help out with any LP's, and have a bit of experience running my own (OOTP Baseball LP's). I'm especially well informed for any political or current event type sims (I teach the subject!), and speak some Japanese and am fluent in Spanish, if that ever helps!

EDIT: Here's my steam profile if you want to see which games I've played: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JosefStalinator

JosefStalinator fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Sep 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU