Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
Updated and reposted

Cuveball Sliders fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jul 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
To be fair, I said kind of an rear end in a top hat. I could very well be the nice kind that smells like fudge dipped strawberries.

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
This is an updated form that I'm reposting

Your Name: McFetusBurger (I've been thinking about changing it but don't want to spend the money)
When You Are Most Often Available: Late evenings and weekends, working full time during the week.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I don't have a ton of experience but tell me what you need.
Experience: I've been on these boards since '07, so I've been watching and listening to LP's for a long time and would now like to help out if anyone's interested. I'd also like to meet some new people and break out of my little upstate world a bit.
A Few Specialty Subjects: I worked in food service a few years before finding my career working with developmentally delayed adults and children. I currently work as an Occupational Therapy Assistant. I have a bachelors in literature and have studied history as a hobby, including about 3 years as a civil war re-enactor. I cook, play (and built) a violin, have an old cat, and recently lost 35 pounds. I can usually make people laugh but sometimes try too hard. I brew kombucha and have brewed beer, and I really enjoy grilling.
How To Get In Touch: G Willlikers on steam or Gee Willikers on skype (hopefully I wrote that right).

Looking forward to working with someone