Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Name White Dragon
Availability If can, can. If no can, no can.
Recording Software Audacity, but I'll try anything once :wink:
Specialties JRPGs released before 2006, Working Designs, Squaresoft, make game, :420:, Hanayo Koizumi
Commentary Style Hawaiian Creole English preferred, but I can wing it in Standard American English if it's absolutely necessary
How to get in touch Try Steam and then I can join over Discord or Mumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Depending on, among other things, the alignment of the planets tomorrow, I'm looking for some as-long-as-you-like commentators for FF9. this is because im a dumb rear end who has learned not to toxx himself over whether or not square-enix would ever port ff9 to pc

Pretty much anyone is welcome!

It'll be the dreaded, forbidden-by-common-sense-and-etiquette Video LP of an Old-School JRPG (albeit with the Steam version speedhack). I'll be trying to host a Discord server for whoever wants to stop by. If you find that an FF9 marathon run is, in fact, not your cup of tea; or maybe you don't like the chemistry; or maybe you just gotta go do something better with your time in the middle of it, that's cool. Feel free to drop out whenever. If you just wanna stop in and say hi for twenty seconds, that's fine too!

'beef, open invitation, show up so i can give you a hard time asking you brah why haven't you streamed dragon game yet huh

no seriously, i mean maybe i'd joke around a little but that would make my frickin' day

WHAT
Final Fantasy 9!
with Mastication Intermission(s(?))
followed by
Suicide Watch

WHERE
On the internet! More specifically, Hitbox, with Discord to talk.

WHEN DOES IT START?
This Saturday, starting maybe some time around 11AM to noon-ish? This is by my reckoning, which is no longer HST. I am currently residing

somewhere within I dunno a couple hundred miles of this Mandarake. That means that for most people reading this, it will be Friday night at:
9PM to midnightish if you're on the east coast
A little earlier if you're just east of the rockies
5-7PM--early evening--if you're on the best coast
and
3-5PM--mid to late afternoon--if you, dear poor, lost soul, still need to escape the shittiest state in the union. Time to join the Get Out Of Ocean Jail Forever club.

Everyone else, uh... you're on your own :v:

Probably. Maybe it starts earlier! Maybe it starts later! It's a mysterious stream.

WHEN DOES IT END?
Well the idea is it ends when I beat Necron so you have a pretty big window to come and say hi. With the speed hack... 15? 20 hours? I sure fuckin hope it isn't more than 20 hours.

HOW TO JOIN
1) You will need Discord (https://discordapp.com/).
2) You will need to confirm your account with them, which is a process involving checking your email that I'm sure most people reading this have been no stranger to since before they were teenagers.
3) If you're new to Discord, start it up and then click this button on the left panel:

4) In the popup window it opens, choose JOIN A SERVER, which should be in green on the right side.
5) Paste this join link into the form field:
https://discord.gg/010Ipu7LmPxLrM8Ja
6) Click join. It's a direct link to the voice channel, so you'll be live!
7) Connect your mic
8) say howardsternhasasmallpenis as quickly as you can, and then hang up

DRESS CODE
Please wear headphones or something 'cause feedback suuuuuucks

POSTERITY CLAUSE
uh if it gets recorded it gets recorded, like i don't care if you run your mouth and say dumb poo poo. the whole point is for everyone to have a good time, but like if you say something your boss or your CO or your PO (i ain't judge) or fuckin whoever you know offline wouldn't appreciate the words coming out of your mouth and it gets archived, well. i'd say something like "don't say anything you wouldn't say around your abuela" but to be entirely honest, your abuela doesn't give a gently caress about lets play. i'm sorry you had to find out this way but it's true

Now if I say something I wouldn't like my boss or my CO or my PO or whoever to hear, well, I just won't post the recording then, will I :v: