Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
I'm looking for someone to fill the shoes of my previous co-commentator, who has had to leave my LP due to being too busy with other things. I'm playing through the Gobliiins series (made by Coktel, published by Sierra), and one of the sets of videos has a guest trying to solve the puzzles via livestream while I man the controls to make the trickier timing elements easier to deal with. The thread is here if you're interested in catching up and taking the position. I'm looking for someone who:

• hasn't played any of the Gobliiins games before, or watched any LP of them, except for the first one (we're done with that and in the middle of the second game)
  • is up to date on the LP (you can watch either the guest or solo videos, or both - just so you know what's going on in the game)
  • has the technological capability to record their own voice while watching a livestream (I've been using TeamViewer for this, but can handle Skype or probably any other streaming service that works for you)
  • is available on weekends or evenings Eastern time (generally 7-9 p.m. on weekdays is about all I can manage)
  • has enough free time to do at least one recording session a month, preferably at least an hour at a time

Good sense of humor is nice but not required - your genuine reactions to the game will probably be entertaining enough.

If you're interested, I've got PMs here on the forums, or you can catch me at @IAmNidoking on Twitter or Nidoking#3252 on Discord. I've got a Skype, but I rarely use it anymore, so one of those methods would be best. You can also comment in my thread, although if you can't use one of those other contact methods, it's probably going to be hard to coordinate.

EDIT: Found someone!

Nidoking fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Feb 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU