Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
Hello I am a person and I like games :v:. I want to get into Let's Play but more or less don't have the patience for long hours of video editing most of the time.

Your Name 64bitrobot
When You Are Most Often Available It is the summer, so always.
What Voice Recording Software You Use I have Audacity set up for recording Audio, and have more or less every popular voice chat program installed so I am flexible there
A Few Specialty Subjects XCOM is pretty cool. I'm primarily a fan of strategy/tactical games, RPGs, City Builders and Exploration games. I'm pretty good about most games, but play shooters less than most.

Also I like making puns. If you don't like puns and bad jokes, then I am not the best pick.
How To Get In Touch Steam, PMs

If possible let me know when you add me, I don't usually accept random steam adds but I'll probably have to since I posted here.

64bitrobot fucked around with this message at 22:42 on May 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU