Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Your Name: You know, that thing you call people (polyseme)
When You Are Most Often Available: All the times I'm not studying intensely or have a work call. My hours make no sense. I need, like, a couple of hours notice, is what I'm saying.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity
A Few Specialty Subjects: Casual Ling and CS. Even more occasional forays into anything else. Also, I regularly miss massive flaws in things and rely on other people to point them out, at which point I play Devil's Advocate.
How To Get In Touch: PM, Skype polyseme, anything else I can set up for free. TeamSpeak, Discord, Slack, whatever.

e: Oh, also drunk on vague suggestion that I should be. Like, really vague.

Also, I should have signed up long ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU