Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Hi, I'm Kaboom Dragoon. you may remember me from such LPs as To Teamkill a Hunkingbird and The Mask That Wouldn't Ever Shut Up. And YOU can have me make noises over your internet comedy video!

Right now, I'm available basically whenever, so if you have a burning urge to get some idiot Scotsman to talk about anything but the game at hand, you are in luck!
I regularly use Skype and Audacity, but have other stuff like Curse, Mumble and Teamspeak buried around here somewheres, so I can always adapt to what's needed.
I have a broad (some would say ridiculous) knowledge of games and gaming, RPGs, comics (see friend Fiendly's Punisher LP for all the horrifying proof you need) and many kinds of assorted weeaboo crap. Basically, if I know much about the game, the series it's based off of or anything related to it, I can probably talk about it for hours.
Best ways to contact me are via PM or Skype (dwstatic), though if you're adding my Skype, let me know who you are and where you're from, Skype bots seem to love me of late.

Kaboom Dragoon fucked around with this message at 23:19 on May 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

I'm back to being a jobless bum for the time being so I'm now available to record basically any time agreeable.

JamieTheD posted:

It's good idea, and has been added to the OP as a general "Oh, hey, that's one way of sexing up said profile. :dance: " List update tomorrow, by the way. :)

I included a couple of links to LPs I've been in in my initial post, if that helps any.