Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Your Name mikeycp (or just Mike)
When You Are Most Often Available I'm usually free around 10A to 3:30P PST weekdays.
What Voice Recording Software You Use I use Reaper for recording and much prefer Discord for Voip. I can use Skype if you want to screenshare. I also have Mumble if you absolutely insist on it.
A Few Specialty Subjects I like anime and RPGs and making dad jokes. I'm not really specialized in anything game-wise though. If you want someone who can follow your lead and (try to) keep a joke going, I'm your guy, maybe.
How To Get In Touch PMs here are probably the easiest and also best way to reach me.

Note: I may be recording one of my own things or doing work during my available hours. Just give me advance notice and I can probably make time for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU