Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Your Name: ThornBrain
When You Are Most Often Available: Noon to Midnight, Pacific time. I work from home so I'm usually free.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, recorded with a Shure SM58 through a preamp. I clean and compress my audio myself but I can go by your discretion.
A Few Specialty Subjects: Generalist, Humorist, Snark. I like to talk about game design, story, and writing, and even in a good game I'll find something to laugh about. Got a lot of LPs under my belt of various types, so I'm probably adaptable to whatever you're playing.
How To Get In Touch: PM me here, message me on Skype at thornbrain, or tweet me at ThornBrainSA.

Examples of me as co-commentater: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuhyyy6nra7Ws3qlcnmt18oKv7AoZ-Umd, http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuhyyy6nra7XaaV5nZ8LRPzW9XqVg3rga, http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuhyyy6nra7XPwVI7TSf9fQocOdGVrJPH

ThornBrain fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
I'm looking for people to co-commentate on my upcoming LPs of Super Bomberman 3 - 5 for my Bomberman megathread. I'm good for now. Thanks to all who offered/helped.

ThornBrain fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jun 3, 2016

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
I've also updated my post with some LPs where I'm co-commentator. The post originally just linked to my LPs, and my commentary style is a bit different in the driver's seat than the passenger's.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Pulling my previous request for commentators since I think I'm good there for now.

However I am starting a double VLP thread of Rune Factory 4 and Story of Seasons. Both are informative and humorous, and I'd like to find co-commentators who are fans of Harvest Moon/SoS/RF, or at least somewhat informed on them or interested in the franchise(s). My two previous Harvest Moon LPs are good baselines of how both LPs will go.
Skype or Discord and a decent microphone are required.
PM me here or message me on Skype at thornbrain or Discord at ThornBrain#9230 if you're interested. My schedule is flexible but I tend to be around from Noon-Midnight Pacific, and I prefer to record in the afternoon or evening.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Updating my previous request for commentators, since the need for aid has arisen once again.

Due to work and/or school, my usual partners are not often available, so I would like to pool people who would be interested in helping in one or both of two things:
1) Finishing my Bomberman Megathread with two last LPs: a short 6-parter for Super Bomberman 5 (and all parts may not even be commentated), and a single-video Bomberman II to wrap everything up. Megathread's good and done.
2) My upcoming Harvest Moon-ish thread, which will include LPs of Story of Seasons and Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. Rune Factory 4 will also be played, but that one's mostly sorted for now. I'd like to find co-commentators who are fans of the franchise, or at least somewhat informed on them or interested in them. My two previous Harvest Moon LPs are good baselines of how both LPs will go.

Skype or Discord and a decent microphone are required. Headsets don't usually cut it.
PM me here or message me on Skype at thornbrain or Discord at ThornBrain#9230 if you're interested. Be sure to have examples of your commentary available for me to check out first. My commentary style leans towards informative plus snark, and I gel best with people who approach games similarly.
My schedule is flexible but I tend to be around from Noon-Midnight, Pacific time (California), and I prefer to record in the afternoon or evening.

ThornBrain fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Dec 6, 2016