Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!
Hey, why not? I'm between LP's.

Hello, my name is Dooky Dingo, and I haven't had a drink since.... wait, poo poo, wrong intro.

I would love to help commentate on someone's streams or pre-recorded videos, I'm not particularly picky.
I've had a couple of live commentary LP's under my belt with multiple commentators under the YouTube channel Grizzled Beagle if you're interested.
I'm on Central time.
I'm available any night that is not Wednesday.
I use OBS and Steam chat to record, usually, but I've also used Skype and Audacity, so I'm pretty flexible.
Easiest way to reach me is Steam: DookyDingo
Thanks for reading! :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!

JawaKnight posted:

I'm also looking for a co-commentator

Steam request sent, name is the same