Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I really need to start getting out there and getting some voicework in, so

Aishlinn. Eastern Time zone, available usually tuesday, thursday and sunday nights.
Areas of specialty: Blizzard games, mainly the Warcraft and Diablo universes, played my fair share of hearthstone, quite a long list of rpgs of both the western and j-rpg flavor, as well as turn based ones like FF-tactics and the gamecube/wii fire emblem games. Also an avid pencil and paper (or in this day and age, online tabletop) rpg player, having played with Aj_Impy in the same D&D/pathfinder group for...gosh how many years now? My real life gaming group has also gotten together and played (but not recorded) an absolute ton of games. I'm one of those people who learns obscure facts about games, and can still remember them 10 years later.
I've also got one of those voices that a lot of people say "Hey, You should do Radio!".
I've got skype/teamspeak/mumble, and i have tinkered a little with audacity but am far from experienced with it. I have a blue yeti microphone with a pop filter
Hit me up Via PM!

Aishlinn fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Oct 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU