Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Your Name: berryjon
When You Are Most Often Available: Evenings, Mountain Time. Weekends.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity
A Few Specialty Subjects: Older Games. RTS. Philosophy.
How To Get In Touch: PM's on the board, Skype using 'berry.jon.w', or Steam via the username 'JonB'.
Stuff I've Done: Archives here, including RTS', Platformers, 3rd person Action and Old School WRPGs.

berryjon fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jun 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Hello all, I'm Looking for a Co-Commentator or Two (as I can't expect everyone to be available all the time.

I am working on setting up an LP of the original Carmageddon, and am looking for a couple of backseat drivers to help pass the time when I stop actually doing what the game wants me to do to win and go in random directions. The LP is still in the planning/technical practice stages, so I'm you shouldn't expect to dive right in.

People interested should have Skype, their own audio recorder for their end of the conversations, and can contact me via PMs.

I have a co-commentator, thank you!

berryjon fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jul 2, 2017

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Looking for a few people to do commentary and general chatting while I play Descent. Yes. that one.

Those with vertigo, motion sickness, and similar conditions may wish to pass. Or offer! Your choice. ;)

Those interested, please PM me so I can start to organize things.