Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Wait, I'm the one who calls people buttheads!
Hey, I like this idea, as back when I had time to edit videos I never could find my LP soulmate. I still like talking and having people listen to me but I just don't have the time or patience to take the lead again. CO-commentary posting.

Your Name: Brassherald. Or BHerald,Esq. If I'm feeling snobbish

When You Are Most Often Available: I can usually get to my computer around 8PM weeknights EST unless I'm doing a trial or something but I do go to bed by 11PM. Almost always around at some time over the weekend, except for when D&D occurs, but luckily as a plaintiff's attorney working weekends is never an issue.

What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity. I can use Mumble and Skype but Audacity is the true recording part. I have Fraps as well but I'm not going to be editing. Just a fair warning.

A Few Specialty Subjects: my one completed LP was a stealth game if that helps. Otherwise, I mostly play RPGs (I like seeing numbers go up), and the usual stuff but willing to go into uncharted territories and expand my horizons. Also if I were to start editing stuff right now I'd be looking for people to do the Dragon Age series or the Borderlands series, so if any LPer wants to do those, I'm a person for that. Really any Bio Ware game fits well into what I know, or Lucas Arts. I'll just stop listing things now I'll guess you either know I'm your man and have messaged me or know I'm not and moved on.
Also, have lots of legal knowledge and some trivia but everyone claims that. I'll just provide the rich baritone if you want me to.

How To Get In Touch: write my name on a tree struck by lightning and expect my call... Or just PM here or email brassheraldsa@gmail.com.

Brassherald fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Feb 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU