Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
mateo360

My schedule is in constant flux. Contact me to get my current availability. Currently however I have Tue off, Wed and Friday Morning are also free.
I use Skype, Discord and Audacity mostly
Specialties include RPGs, games from the 90s, Adventure games, Anime and Manga.
The best way to contact me will be PMs or skype if you have me on your contacts. Discord mateo360#7336
Here's a playlist of videos I've guested in

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Hey all, I'm looking for people to join my on Tues March 1 around 6 pm PST for a livestream recording of the Genesis Ren and Stimpy game: Stimpy's Invention . this will be for the Casual LP thread so knowledge of the show is nether need or required however Skype is required. If interested please contact me on here through PMs or through Skype or Steam if you have me on one of those.

well, this failed.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Mar 8, 2016

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Quote is not edit

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So I am putting this out there:

I am looking for someone with a general knowledge of Star Trek or at the very least Star Trek Voyager but has never seen/played the game Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force. You should have Skype, Audacity and should be available Mon afternoon/evening or Tuesday

I believe I got this covered now.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Mar 29, 2016

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So I'm going to put this out there, I looking for three other people for doing a 4 player run of Castle Crashers. What you will need is:

The game on PC
Skype or Discord
Audacity
Availability during the day on Mon or Tues or Late night (after 9pm PST) Fri, Sat or Sun. These will probably be 1 1/2 to 2 hour sessions depending on how much we we can do in one go.

I probably won't start this until about mid June as I still have a couple of sessions left for my current LP.

Message me ether through PMs or on skype if interested.

got my people.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jun 11, 2016

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

ShichiNoBushi posted:

though at the moment, my PS3 broke down, and I won't be able to play any Playstation games until I get a new PS4 to replace it.

You do know the PS4 doesn't have Backwards compatibility right? You won't be able to play any of your PS3 stuff until you get another PS3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Throwing this out there:

I am looking for one more person for a Let's play of the Humongous Entertainment games. Here is the thing though, I'm not playing them. I am controlling them but my Co-commentator is going to be playing. So I am looking for someone Blind to the series. My plan is to split the load to four people between the major characters so no one gets burned out doing 20 games like I did the last time I tried this LP. I already have 3 other people and we will figure out who is doing what series after I get the last person.

you can get ahold of me through PMs, Skype at mateo360 (account is mateo3601) or Discord at mateo360#7336

there is no set time though I am unavailable most nights between 5pm-9pm PST and work all day on the weekends but we can work out a time to do a session.

Skype is needed for screen sharing.

Got my last person

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Sep 24, 2016