Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
  • Your name: boy are my arms tired / Rafza
  • When you are most often available: Weekday evenings from 9pm / 9:15pm EST onward until midnight and weekends mostly all day/night (sometimes I travel/am busy, will notify if unavailable)
  • Voice Recording Software: Skype, Discord, Audacity, Mumble, whatever is necessary. I have a blue snowball microphone and am somewhat knowledgeable in video/audio editing
  • Specialty subjects: Horror games, RPGs, MMOs, Generalist basically anything except racing/sports/RTS.
  • Contact methods: PMs, Discord (Rafza#6713)

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
Spot filled. Thanks!

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Mar 18, 2016

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
hi yall

I'm planning on doing a runthrough of all, yeah, all, the PS2 .hack// games (Project .hack, including INFECTION, MUTATION, OUTBREAK, and QUARANTINE and .hack Conglomerate, including G.U. REBIRTH, REMINISCE, and REDEMPTION) starting in the first weekend of January.

Despite the former series being weird and janky and the latter being only slightly less so, I still really enjoy these games and have been looking to replay them. I'm looking for folks who don't mind sitting through maximum anime for a while and can do jokes. I'm not planning on there being a whole lot of dead time since I'll be editing out the grinding, because nobody wants to watch that poo poo, but I will probably talk a lot about the deep, involving lore of .hack and also about why cyberconnect2 is not touching this mostly dead franchise anymore, so some informative stuff will happen! But mostly it'll be jokes.

Odds are good I'll need quite a few people to rotate through since this is gonna take a while, so if you're at all interested, hell, even slightly, shoot me a PM, or hit me up on Discord at Rafza#6713 (I'm idling in the LP discord as well). You can either be a huge dothack nerd, like I sort of am, or you can be new to the series, or even in-between!

You need at least Skype or Discord, and preferably a stand alone mic (headset mics tend to sound bad!). Might want to install Audacity as well, we'll see how it goes. Recording times will be decided on who can show up for what, but generally I'll be aiming to do commentary recordings on weekends. When you PM me, please let me know what times during the weekends work best for you, I'm generally flexible. Thanks!

e: I have a few people interested, but the more the merrier! Please keep sending me your PMs/discord messages!

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Dec 15, 2016

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

boy are my arms tired posted:

• Your name: boy are my arms tired / Rafza
  • When you are most often available: Weekday evenings from 9pm / 9:15pm EST onward until midnight and weekends mostly all day/night (sometimes I travel/am busy, will notify if unavailable)
  • Voice Recording Software: Skype, Discord, Audacity, Mumble, whatever is necessary. I have a blue snowball microphone and am somewhat knowledgeable in video/audio editing
  • Specialty subjects: Horror games, RPGs, MMOs, Generalist basically anything except racing/sports/RTS. Outside games, safety, health, environmental stuff, travelling
  • Contact methods: PMs, Discord (Rafza#6713)

Hi all;

I have quoted and updated my post/times; I'm looking to do more sidestuff in addition to my own LPs so if you need a commentator hit me up.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
Hey ya'll;

I'm starting up a NieR: Automata LP since I'm a huge fan of the series. I'm going into it mostly blind, and would like at least one person to chat with while I play it. Prior NieR experience not needed tho being able to handle anime is probably required, just need someone to be conversational and able to do podcast style talking.

If you're wanting to play the game on your own before tackling this you may not want to participate. Recording schedule is once a week, usually weekend evening EST, usually two or three videos per sessions (~25-30 minutes in length per video.) Need audacity and discord.

Hit me up via pm or discord (Rafza#6713).

Thanks!

found a few duders thanks yall

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Mar 13, 2017