Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I need 4 dudes for a 13th Age let's play. I will be running it on Discord, and I'll help you make a character sheet or whatever. This will be a bit of a time sink (3 - 4 hours a session, 1 session a week,) so if you're into DnD / roleplaying games that'll probably make it much easier on you haha. I'll do most / all the editing, so you don't have to worry about any of that. I would love people who are down to improv. I have been talking about doing this for like a year, so I'm glad to finally get out and recruit. Shoot a character sheet over here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829367&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post475096872 and I hope everyone has a lot of fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hello everyone I wanted to do a heavily modded RimWorld successional (now that it's 1.0 complete,) and am looking for people who want to join in. I'd want to do this with a more narrative tint, so if you're looking to write goony spacer fic, now would be your chance. And if you don't want to write that's cool too. I just need a few people who are also interested. This is the very first planning stages, so I'm still working out the mod list, so if you have anything you want lmk. PM me if you're interested at all in this project.

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jul 28, 2018

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to try and do a screenshot / text LP of a tabletop RPG played with out voice over a digital tabletop. I plan to include of audience involvement, and for that I need people who aren't scared to try something new and see what happens. If you're interested in tabletop games hit me up, I need a bare minimum of 3 people, but I want to include as many as 8. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887691 If this seems up your alley than come along and see what happens!