Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Hello, my name is Dr. Snark, and I am a male goon who is available for commentary on basically whatever said LPer desires. I am generally free after 5PM US Eastern Time on weekdays and anytime during Saturday. If you want to contact me, I would prefer PMs or emailing me at drsnarksa(at)gmail.

I've been gaming for drat near my entire life, so I know a little bit of everything about gaming from around the turn of the millennium up to today so I could find something to talk about for any game subject. That being said, I'm particularly good at talking about strategy games in particular as well as RPGs seeing as how I was basically raised on both genres. As for other areas, my exposure to many different things coming from :japan: has made me capable of comprehending and talking about the most batshit insane of concepts with a straight face, so I could cover anything like that without difficulty, and odds are I'll at least have heard of whatever series has been adapted into a game. I was also a very avid Star Wars fan back in the day and I still have a lot of useless informative information on anything Star Wars-related stored away in my brain in case an LP of a Lucasarts game comes up. Finally, on a more intellectual note, I am familiar with many different mythologies and religions, so I could have a lot of things to say about games that use religious or mythological symbolism/names.

In short, if you're looking for accentless, sarcastic but informative commentary, then I'd be happy to sign on with whatever a LPer desires so long as it's interesting to talk about or really fun to riff on.

I use Audacity for recording audio.

Dr. Snark fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Feb 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU