Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Hey there everyone I just figured I would throw my hat into the ring for this.

Your Name: GMArcturus (or just Arcturus or Arc if you prefer)
When You are Most Available: After 1pm CST on Monday through Friday; Anytime on the Weekends
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I currently use Audacity for recording audio, OBS for recording stream and LP footage and Discord for communication
A Few Specialty Subjects: Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts (the entire series essentially), Anime (currently awaiting the release of Fairy Tail Collection 6) and Marvel Comics
How To Get In Touch: PMs, Discord (My server is here: https://discord.gg/NSnPwDh)

I am currently hoping to get a KH series LP started and looking for any and all humorous people to join me.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey everyone, I am finally about to restart the KotOR thread I began a while back and you can find it here. I am in need of no more than 2 people that can join me for co-commentation.

Requirements: Skype or Discord + Audacity and of course a mic or headset.

Time: Well typically I would like to record between 9pm and 11pm central time on Thursdays and Friday. It would only be two episodes per night and it is basically just a precautionary measure to make sure I have enough episodes ready to go if I need to take a week off for some reason or another.

To be honest, I don't really mind if you don't have much knowledge of Star Wars as everything in the game can be explained pretty easily. I just would like it if you can be funny and have fun with everyone at the same time.

Contact Methods: Either contact me through PMs here on the forums or on Skype (thegreatjoshini).

Looks like I have everything covered at this point thank you to everyone that took the time to read this post.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 26, 2016

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Looking for some friends to do an LP over Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD for PC. I did one before but I have an infinitely better recording setup now and I would love to give that one a second go. PM me here on the forums or send me a friend request on Discord (GMArcturus#6977),

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright well, several of my co-commentators have dropped since we finished the first game in this series of LPs. Looks like I will need a new crew for Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories/Re:Chain of Memories. If you are interested then you can PM me here or find me on the LP Beach Discord server.