Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ursula Le Goon
Jan 3, 2013

Now that my podcasting career is on a hiatus, I'm looking to get back into co-commentary!

I go by Deca due to my obscure, foreign name, and I'm located in central Europe (CET/GMT+1). I'm generally available weekdays between 2PM and 8PM, with more leeway in the weekends. I've ~dabbled~ with Skype and Discord, but Audacity is my main go-to. I can talk about anything, especially medieval/elightenment era history or science fiction. I can, and will, make a spreadsheet of anything. My commentary style has been described as "disdainful Oktoberfest waitress" and I have Scandi accent to match. I also love trivia and bad puns, but I can reel in the puns. Add me on Discord - deca#1353 - if interested!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU